Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants shouldn't have scored...

Skins247

Here's why. There near the end of the first half Landry makes a great hit on Burress, and jars the ball loose. Then as you all know he proceeds to make a stupid decision to taunt the WR. Well, that was a 3rd and 1 play. Take away the penalty and its now 4th and 1. If we stop them they don't score the first half. And even had they made it we still probably would have kept them from scoring the way our D was playing. Fast forward to the 4th. Doughty wasn't where he was supposed to be and allows their TE, Boss, to score a TD. Well here's the problem I have with that. If Macgregor is in there we don't have those miscues. First off, Mac doesn't get flagged for those stupid penalties. They should have yanked Landry for Macgregor right then and there. And we all know Macgregor would have not allowed that TD to the Giants TE. Mac would have flattened Boss, much like he did the Eagles WR at the end of that game. I just don't understand what our coaches our thinking. I feel we have too much youth in there and we need to get Mac some more PT. Thoughts?

Here's why. There near the end of the first half Landry makes a great hit on Burress, and jars the ball loose. Then as you all know he proceeds to make a stupid decision to taunt the WR. Well, that was a 3rd and 1 play. Take away the penalty and its now 4th and 1. If we stop them they don't score the first half. And even had they made it we still probably would have kept them from scoring the way our D was playing. Fast forward to the 4th. Doughty wasn't where he was supposed to be and allows their TE, Boss, to score a TD. Well here's the problem I have with that. If Macgregor is in there we don't have those miscues. First off, Mac doesn't get flagged for those stupid penalties. They should have yanked Landry for Macgregor right then and there. And we all know Macgregor would have not allowed that TD to the Giants TE. Mac would have flattened Boss, much like he did the Eagles WR at the end of that game. I just don't understand what our coaches our thinking. I feel we have too much youth in there and we need to get Mac some more PT. Thoughts?

who cares, we won

I thought you were serious and was trying to figure out who we had on the depth chart name McGregor. Then I realized that this was a joke. Well, I'll give you an A for effort. I can see how this would have been very funny if it had been funny. I think your mistakes were 1)Making the brunt of your joke 2 players that everyone is very fond of right now and 2)Making the punchline of your joke a reference to a commercial that is not very well known and not terribly funny itself. However, do not be distraught. When the Redskins win again this weekend everyone will have forgotten about this thread and you can try again.

I thought you were serious and was trying to figure out who we had on the depth chart name McGregor. Then I realized that this was a joke. Well, I'll give you an A for effort. I can see how this would have been very funny if it had been funny. I think your mistakes were 1)Making the brunt of your joke 2 players that everyone is very fond of right now and 2)Making the punchline of your joke a reference to a commercial that is not very well known and not terribly funny itself. However, do not be distraught. When the Redskins win again this weekend everyone will have forgotten about this thread and you can try again.

Now that was funny! Yeah help him analyze his mistake.

Archived