Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Vikings,(karma thread. Merged).

MikeB

Vikings will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Vikings 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was January 2, 2005.

We have had your number.

Wow! It's been 2 years since we beat the Vikes. How is that having our number? You beat us last year, that's not exactly what I would call having someone's number.

Karma thread. Call me "Brave New World"... ;)

There is only 1 key to victory: shut down AP. You do that, and they have NOTHING. Their passing attack is atrocious. Shut down AP, and the game is ours. I havnt seen a team that one dimmensional since two weeks ago when I watched philly throw it 85 times and run 2 draws.

Excuse me, but having someones number is not beating them one time since 2005 as you beat us to start the 2006 season. Having someones number is the Redskins whenever they play the Lions. They haven't beaten us since the caveman days back in 1200 a.d., atleast at home. As a matter of fact, the last time they beat the Skins at home we played as the Boston Redskins in the 30's

Do I see 8 in the box next sunday night, who cares the skins will win, you only have one runner we have two you have no recievers we have Cooley, Sellars, Portis, Betts, Moss, Yoder and McCardell, our QB is better and our line is coming together, but it is our defence where this game will be won and ours is better

Vikings will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Vikings 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was January 2, 2005.

We have had your number.

Karma thread. Call me "Brave New World"... ;)

Great argument. You've convinced me. Maybe next year will be the year for us......................................:vikesuck:

My friend Vinny is a Vikings fan with a HUGE mouth.. and he hates my Redskins... So I'm looking forward to beating Vinnies Vikings

V is for Vagina.

R is for the REAL America's Team!

The Vikings are going to have to play ALOT better against us than they did, tonight, against the Bears. They STRUGGLED against the bears. oh and here's a little secret ----> *whispers* the bears suck!

Tavares Jackson? The guy looks like a reciever playing QB. Well.. trying to play QB. No way in hell the Vikes win this game. It'll be 20 - 6, Skins, before we go into our patented conservative mode. Then, youll rake in another 7.

Final: Skins 23, Vikes 13

Has anyone else noticed that CP plays better against teams w/ star RB's?

Archived