Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorry guys.. season ends next week at the Vikings,(karma thread. Merged).

MikeB

Yeah we are going to lose, because you guys dominated the bears so badly this week right? Come on, I am not saying you all aren't a good team, but Kyle Orton almost beat you all. Your team is too one dimensional and your Quarterback is suspect. If you are relying him to make decisions, you all are in for the ride of your lives. You all had four turnovers. Had you been playing a team with an average offense you would have definitely lost. I wouldn't be bragging about your chances if I were you. Your team didn't look all that impressive. Yeah sure you have all the talking heads at ESPN believing your hype because you have a great running back, but be real here for a minute. He had 78 yards and two touchdowns. Great for fantasy numbers, but he really didn't do all that much and you all still could have lost that game and would have had you not been playing the Bears offense.

I love this honestly. I am a Redskins fan, therefore I am not ****y. I mean I can't be-as of 1993 that is. I am not going to say the Redskins are going to beat the crap out of the Vikings-heck I won't even say the Redskins will beat the Vikings. I am just going to be watching NBC, Football Night In America, and let our Redskins do their thing.

HTTR

Vikings will be pumped so much.

I've felt for you but the games must be played.

Vikings 34

Redskins 10

The last time you guys beat us was January 2, 2005.

We have had your number.

sorry mikeB but this team is driven by desire, and its players is willing to die for their coach and is desperate to win all their games

Karma thread. Call me "Brave New World"... ;)

c'mon guys, you seriously think the vikes are going to the playoffs?? No way. Your QB is ........ sorry I can't even find the words to describe how bad he is, your only weapon is AP. You think your team is going to be pumped, then what do you think of our team. This past two months have been so hard for this team, we lost ST, our best players are all going down one by one, but we have somehow found a way to overcome this and hey we're still in it. Nobody was giving us a chance at NY and we did it, so I don't know how your team is gonna be pumped but what I know is that you'd better shut your mouth watch the game and then we'll see. No our season is not over yet, Minnesota here we come...

There is only 1 key to victory: shut down AP. You do that, and they have NOTHING. Their passing attack is atrocious. Shut down AP, and the game is ours. I havnt seen a team that one dimmensional since two weeks ago when I watched philly throw it 85 times and run 2 draws.
Yes, I agree. The Bears defense did a pretty good job, but they had no offense. The Redskins run defense will do a better job. Aggressive run defense is the key, which is kind of obvious if you look at the stats.

On the other hand, I hope JG and/or Saunders isn't too commited to the run. Vikes are #1 against the run, and #32 against the pass. If we take an early lead, we need to stay aggressive. I think this is one of the many games this year where simply pounding the football to run the clock isn't going to get us a win. Favre beat them 34-0.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&season=2007&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Find

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&season=2007&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Find

There is only 1 key to victory: shut down AP. You do that, and they have NOTHING. Their passing attack is atrocious. Shut down AP, and the game is ours. I havnt seen a team that one dimmensional since two weeks ago when I watched philly throw it 85 times and run 2 draws.

Agreed!! There isn't no way in the world that they can score no where close to 34 points against us. From what I saw the onlt thing they have on Offense is peterson. We have to make them pay in the passing game. We should be able to have our way over the middle of the field. Cooley and Randel-El over the middle should really open up our running game later in the game.

Someone started a different style karma thread last week, and it worked.

Rather than stating what you like about the opponent's city (i.e Minnesota has snow in the Winter, and I like white winters), you simply do as follows:

Tavaris Jackson will play like a superstar.

Adrian Peterson will not run for under 100 yards.

Minnesota's run defense won't have an issue containing Clinton Portis, and won't bite heavily on the play action.

Get it? Good.

Archived