Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL 24 Season 7 Thread

Toe Jam

This absolutely sucks.

In regards to Tony coming back, it's something out of a soap opera line. I don't want to write it off as jumping the shark or whatever, but it smells like a steaming load of bull**** already.

That said, I'm still pissed that the writers strike is screwing this up. 24 is like a BJ or pizza...even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good.

perhaps this next season does not occur following season 6, it occurs earlier in Jack's life (that would be good, because Jack is a total mess now!!)

I'm hoping the whole season goes down the tube, between the writers strike and Keifer's prison sentence.

I've watched every single episode of thise show live ever since it aired. And I desperately want to see it bow out with a shred of credibility.

Bringing Tony back destroys everything they've worked so hard to build up. It's complete idiocy and defies any attempt to suspend our disbelief.

Just let it die already.

• 6 months later...

Good to hear.

Anyways seasons in order of greatness 4 3 1 5 2 6 (biased towards 4 because that was the first season I started watching)

perhaps this next season does not occur following season 6, it occurs earlier in Jack's life (that would be good, because Jack is a total mess now!!)

I wish , but in the trailer for season 7 Jack goes "That's impossible...he's dead" when he is shown a picture of Tony.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/68/29968.php

We reported in May that the hit Fox series 24 will get their seventh season kicked off a little early with a two-hour TV movie in November. USA Today is reporting that the two-hour movie will be titled 24: Exile and it's still set for a November 23 TV release.

The movie will take place on Inauguration Day and just as President Noah Daniels (Powers Boothe) is stepping down to Allison Taylor (Cherrie Jone), a coup breaks out in Africa. Kiefer Sutherland's Jack Bauer had escaped to that fictional country and gets involved with an old friend, played by Robert Carlyle who has a school, "that rescues these children involved in these wars and creates a safe haven," said Sutherland. Naturally, Jack must save the day from the villain, played by Jon Voight, who will appear in the TV movie and also re-appear sometime within the next season.

Sutherland did say the movie can be watched on its own, but it will, "set up the terrorist threat (of the seventh season) and the justification for why this would happen in the United States."

24: Exiled will air on November 23 on Fox and the seventh season of 24 is currently in production and will debut sometime in January of 2009.

http://www.movieweb.com/tv/news/68/29968.php

We reported in May that the hit Fox series 24 will get their seventh season kicked off a little early with a two-hour TV movie in November. USA Today is reporting that the two-hour movie will be titled 24: Exile and it's still set for a November 23 TV release.

The movie will take place on Inauguration Day and just as President Noah Daniels (Powers Boothe) is stepping down to Allison Taylor (Cherrie Jone), a coup breaks out in Africa. Kiefer Sutherland's Jack Bauer had escaped to that fictional country and gets involved with an old friend, played by Robert Carlyle who has a school, "that rescues these children involved in these wars and creates a safe haven," said Sutherland. Naturally, Jack must save the day from the villain, played by Jon Voight, who will appear in the TV movie and also re-appear sometime within the next season.

Sutherland did say the movie can be watched on its own, but it will, "set up the terrorist threat (of the seventh season) and the justification for why this would happen in the United States."

24: Exiled will air on November 23 on Fox and the seventh season of 24 is currently in production and will debut sometime in January of 2009.

can't wait until the movie comes out.

Archived