Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL 24 Season 7 Thread

Toe Jam

I know that it's all speculation at this point considering that the first episode is a month off.

I thought we could go ahead and discuss some things though.

My first question is simple.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU LEGITIMATELY BRING BACK TONY? This seems very far fetched and may be a sign that the writers are running out of ideas.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I missed something. I'm going back through Season 6 to see if I can pick up on any clues.

What are your thoughts on the new season?

Wow, starting this thread kinda early, the paloffs havent even started. :laugh:

Look, turns out Tony was undercover in Iran the whole time and the guy that got killed was just someone that LOOKED like Tony, planted by the KGB to infiltrate CTU while Tony was out of the country. What is so hard to believe about that?

Season 7 has been delayed. They only filmed 8 episodes before the strike hit; so instead of airing them, they will be delayed. Fox is airing: Terminator: The Sara Conner Chronicles instead.

You probably won't see Season 7 until Jan. 2009.

No!

You mean to tell me that after six years of saving the world from every imaginable threat that Jack Bauer was finally stopped by a bunch of writers?

Dammit!

The end is here.

You probably won't see Season 7 until Jan. 2009.

This absolutely sucks.

In regards to Tony coming back, it's something out of a soap opera line. I don't want to write it off as jumping the shark or whatever, but it smells like a steaming load of bull**** already.

That said, I'm still pissed that the writers strike is screwing this up. 24 is like a BJ or pizza...even when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good.

hopefully the writers use the delay to think of something other than bringing people back from the dead.

didn't really like last season much at all.

the new setting will be good, but they still need something else to bring this show back to where it was a couple of season's ago.

Season 5 will forever remain the best.

Since the writers are strinking, Lets write the script ourselves... :D

24 / The ES version.. It should be good entertainment until the show comes back (in 13 months :( )

Michelle Dressler (turns out she's not dead either) and Kim Bauer were giving a rincewind a sponge bath...

Wow, starting this thread kinda early, the paloffs havent even started. :laugh:

Look, turns out Tony was undercover in Iran the whole time and the guy that got killed was just someone that LOOKED like Tony, planted by the KGB to infiltrate CTU while Tony was out of the country. What is so hard to believe about that?

Wait, what? Was this the preview on the Season 6 DVD? And is this on youtube?

All I know is the part in the preview where that female agent is like, "do whatever it takes. torture him if you have to," and that dude on the couch is like "oh ****," I stood up and cheered. He has NO IDEA what he's in for.

Now, if I was writing 24, it would be a crossover. Jack Bauer is battling corrupt CIA agents, then all of a sudden Jason Bourne pops out of nowhere and is like, "we're in this together." Then they get a lift from John McClane who's undercover on a sting of corrupt cops that just happen to be in it with the CIA. Jack, John, Jason = unbeatable force.

Archived