Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Jarred Devries

campbell101

I hope the Skins can trade for Jared Devries of the Lions after ths season. He owns the Cowboys. I wish we had a defensive end who couod finally get to Romo sits to pee like Devries. Don't know if it would take a first round pick or 2nd round pick but the Skins need a defensive end with the first pick and Devries would be a good one if we are going to spend a 1st on a defensive end.

Devries dominated the Cowboys today. I hope the Redskins manage to read this and get a hint. because the hint is that if you don't beat the Cowboys you can't win the division so go get as many Cowboy killers as possible in the offseason. Jarred is one of them.

I hope the Skins can trade for Jared Devries of the Lions after ths season. He owns the Cowboys. I wish we had a defensive end who couod finally get to Romo sits to pee like Devries. Don't know if it would take a first round pick or 2nd round pick but the Skins need a defensive end with the first pick and Devries would be a good one if we are going to spend a 1st on a defensive end.

Devries dominated the Cowboys today. I hope the Redskins manage to read this and get a hint. because the hint is that if you don't beat the Cowboys you can't win the division so go get as many Cowboy killers as possible in the offseason. Jarred is one of them.

Question is:

Is he a FA after this season?

Why is everyone so quick to give away draft picks? This is the big reason why we're in the mess we're in now. We give up all of our picks to get aging veterans, and when those veterans get hurt, we have no taleted depth to step in because the depth we could have had we missed out on because we gave away our picks. Let's try grooming our OWN talent for once., instead of taking a chance on someone who may be more a product of his system than a natural talent.

Why is everyone so quick to give away draft picks? This is the big reason why we're in the mess we're in now. We give up all of our picks to get aging veterans, and when those veterans get hurt, we have no taleted depth to step in because the depth we could have had we missed out on because we gave away our picks. Let's try grooming our OWN talent for once., instead of taking a chance on someone who may be more a product of his system than a natural talent.

our Front office learns from our intelligent fan base :laugh:

so youd rather us go 2-14 and kill the cowboys than be a playoff team?

The only player we should get from the Lions is Roy Williams...he wants out of Detroit.

Bingo. That needs to be our big FA signing. If we get him and draft a dl in the first round I really like our team next year (as long as we don't have another injury plagued season like this year or last year)

Bingo. That needs to be our big FA signing. If we get him and draft a dl in the first round I really like our team next year (as long as we don't have another injury plagued season like this year or last year)

why draft an unproven college student who may not be able to play in the NFL? Is that your plan? My plan is to trade a #1 pick for a proven defensive end who is good for 7-8 sacks per season and is a proven Cowboy killer. What is wrong with that? as opposed to drafting a player who will not start in his first season and may never amount to a hill of beans while this defense continues to give Romo sits to pee plenty of time to pass?

How is he a proven Cowboy killer? Because of one game? We can't continue to mortgage our future for a guy that is good but not great when we need some youth to spark our dl and provide a lasting impact on the defense.

It's a great idea but this kind of thought process has burned the Redskins way too many times.

How is he a proven Cowboy killer? Because of one game? We can't continue to mortgage our future for a guy that is good but not great when we need some youth to spark our dl and provide a lasting impact on the defense.

It's a great idea but this kind of thought process has burned the Redskins way too many times.

Amen! :applause: :applause:

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

Gone again. For the 4th time.

jamesbondman/46defense/SKINSXXX

Archived