Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Jarred Devries

campbell101

I hope the Skins can trade for Jared Devries of the Lions after ths season. He owns the Cowboys. I wish we had a defensive end who couod finally get to Romo sits to pee like Devries. Don't know if it would take a first round pick or 2nd round pick but the Skins need a defensive end with the first pick and Devries would be a good one if we are going to spend a 1st on a defensive end.

Devries dominated the Cowboys today. I hope the Redskins manage to read this and get a hint. because the hint is that if you don't beat the Cowboys you can't win the division so go get as many Cowboy killers as possible in the offseason. Jarred is one of them.

Brandon Lloyd was a "Cowboy killer" too.

why draft an unproven college student who may not be able to play in the NFL? Is that your plan? My plan is to trade a #1 pick for a proven defensive end who is good for 7-8 sacks per season and is a proven Cowboy killer. What is wrong with that? as opposed to drafting a player who will not start in his first season and may never amount to a hill of beans while this defense continues to give Romo sits to pee plenty of time to pass?

Could you please start rooting for another team? You're probably bringing down the collective IQ of the fan base by at least 10 points.

I hope the Skins can trade for Jared Devries of the Lions after ths season. He owns the Cowboys. I wish we had a defensive end who couod finally get to Romo sits to pee like Devries. Don't know if it would take a first round pick or 2nd round pick but the Skins need a defensive end with the first pick and Devries would be a good one if we are going to spend a 1st on a defensive end.

Devries dominated the Cowboys today. I hope the Redskins manage to read this and get a hint. because the hint is that if you don't beat the Cowboys you can't win the division so go get as many Cowboy killers as possible in the offseason. Jarred is one of them.

:doh:

Archived