Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ex-Skin Rosenfels does what no other Skins QB

Mickalino

He does what no other Skins QB could do in the last few years - beat the Bucs.

With less talent around him than the Skins have had, Rosenfels was magnificent against a tough Buc defense. Makes you wonder what would have happened if we kept him

The texans have a lot of talent now, heck Andre Johnson is better then all of our WRs together :)

That #1 pick last year is paying huge dividends now. I guess everyone screaming for Reggie Bush and Vince Young have been a little quiet :)

What has happened to this board where people just beat the tar out of someone for posting something good about a former player here. I remember how people used to call him "Spiceman" and had good feelings towards him. His family used to frequent this board and shared how much Sage used to love the fans and the team. I am sick and tired of responses here now that just beat the crap out of the poster. The people that do this sound like a bunch of punks who want attention.

He does what no other Skins QB could do in the last few years - beat the Bucs.

With less talent around him than the Skins have had, Rosenfels was magnificent against a tough Buc defense. Makes you wonder what would have happened if we kept him

lets call vinny to organize a blockbuster trade: todd collins for sage rosenfels

skins can trade for him (2nd rd) and that way collins and sage can fight it out for the starting job. sweeeeet. maybe they can unearth kent graham, he beat denver that one time in relief. make it a 3 way fight to the finish.

washington needs a qb controversy lets get Danny Wuerffel in the mix too

Pretty sure Mark Brunell beat the Bucs in the playoffs...just sayin

Well, he was the QB, but uh... Arrington's INT sets up Portis's 6 yard TD and Taylor runs 51 yards from an INT for the other score. Brunell was 7/16 for 41 yards total. Defense beat the Bucs that day.

he had ONE good game while he was here, and that was against the steelers in the preason. He got traded to Miami two days after that game. I was really happy too because he would have been cut anyways.

I think it's great that Sage has turned into a solid backup QB. Another nice find by Marty S. :)

I do agree with you though. Sage had no shot of sticking here when Spurrier came. You had Matthews who was penciled in to be our starter. You had Spurrier's adopted son, Danny Wuerffel and of course you had Patrick Ramsey whom we just spent a first round pick on. Sage was toast once Matthews was brought in during training camp.

Archived