Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ex-Skin Rosenfels does what no other Skins QB

Mickalino

Well, he was the QB, but uh... Arrington's INT sets up Portis's 6 yard TD and Taylor runs 51 yards from an INT for the other score. Brunell was 7/16 for 41 yards total. Defense beat the Bucs that day.

Earlier that year, Brunell and the rest of the offense had a great game against the Bucs and lost by one point due to crappy calls and a two-point conversion that never should have counted. So it's not like he was incapable of scoring against the Bucs defense.

Which would you rather have. Good offensive stats and a loss? Or lousy offensive stats and a win? Brunell was the QB, and we beat the Bucs twice with him. And only lost to them once by one point.

He does what no other Skins QB could do in the last few years - beat the Bucs.

With less talent around him than the Skins have had, Rosenfels was magnificent against a tough Buc defense. Makes you wonder what would have happened if we kept him

It doesn't make me wonder at all.

Maybe makes you wonder Mick, but not me. If I read things right, this is also based on some incorrect info. Definitely reason not to wonder. That said, I like Sage and hope he can take advantage of the opportunities given to him.

I am so glad for rosenfels. As a third string qb he was probably not given a fair shot in some coaches minds. He seem like he is working hard and knows kubiak's system real well. He really looks like a good QB right now. ANd yes, he looks better in his playing time this season then any of our qb's do. He makes smart decisions, and nice accurate passes. He stepped in there with confidence and is limiting mistakes and winning ball games for houston. He doesn;t have much talent around him either.........but i garantee you that houston fans like sage a lot better right now then they like carr over the past few years.

Archived