Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins or the Wife?

skinsfan4221977

OK, it's not QUITE that serious. But my wife and I have been in trouble and on the brink of splitting for awhile. Needless to say, I'm not getting much action. So last night, we have a REALLY good conversation and made A LOT of progress, but she's too tired for a little fun. She hints that tonight when I get home, there could be a surprise waiting for me.

Now here's the problem. I'm getting home a little late, because the company president is in town and wants to take us all out for drinks. By the time I get home, I'll have probably missed most of the first half. And since I have to watch on the Web, I can't TiVo it.

So do I go about seducing the wife, knowing that the opportunity may not come up soon, and miss all but the fourth quarter? Or do I put her off for the Skins?

Serious dilemma here...

Come on man. This is a no-brainer. I would take the wife every time. The fact that you are even thinking about this is pathetic. You gotta get those priorities in line...........

A little to much info. You're not much of a man if you have to publicise your marital and sexual problems on line with hundreds of strangers over a football game.

Spend some money and seek professional help, like a marriage counselor and a sex therapist. You might look back on this one day and realize how idiotic you looked...........:doh:

Haha :laugh:

This reminds me of one time when I was in school at UVA, back in '91. One morning I was getting up early to drive up to the Skins game (even though I was at school I was going back for just about every game) around 2 1/2 hours away. My g/f at the time asked me "who do you love more, me or the Redskins??"

At that time, the Skins were 9-0, and on the way to winning the Superbowl. I told her of course her but when I got in the car to make the drive north, I laughed to myself and knew that I DEFINITELY loved the Redskins more!!!!

A little to much info. You're not much of a man if you have to publicise your marital and sexual problems on line with hundreds of strangers over a football game.

Spend some money and seek professional help, like a marriage counselor and a sex therapist. You might look back on this one day and realize how idiotic you looked...........:doh:

Chill, bro. Why do you think real names aren't used here?

Have a sense of humor about things. It goes a long way during a losing season!

Here's what you do:

Run out right now and buy your wife some flowers and some jewelry and pick up a big bottle of wine.

Go out for drinks with the boss. Stay for one or two drinks (a decent amount of time) then tell the boss that you need to get home to the wife because it's a special occaision.

When you get home, give your wife the flowers. She'll be thrilled with them and she'll need to take some time to find a vase, arrange the flowers, etc. Open the wine and pour your wife a big glass, making sure to keep her glass filled. Meanwhile, you'll be watching the game.

When she's done with the flowers, give her the jewelry. She'll go out of her mind with your thoughtfulness, but she'll be all over you UNLESS you tell her that you're really hungry and ask her nicely to make something for you to eat. Well, of course she'll be happy to cook for you after you've given her flowers and jewelry. And she'll want to make something nice for you, too, so it might take awhile. Meanwhile, you'll be watching the game.

When the food is ready, she knows that you'll need some time to eat it (while watching the game, of course). Eat slowly and keep refilling her wine glass.

By then, the game will nearly be over and she won't want you to miss the end, but she'll be so hot for you and a little high so she may not be able to wait to get started. Therefore, she may feel the need to give you some "special attention" while you finish watching the game and eating your dinner. And after the game, you can focus your full attention on your wife.

This way, you not only get everything you want but you come off as a hero, too!

Here's what you do:

. . .

By then, the game will nearly be over and she won't want you to miss the end, but she'll be so hot for you and a little high so she may not be able to wait to get started. Therefore, she may feel the need to give you some "special attention" while you finish watching the game and eating your dinner.

. .

So the wife blows him while the Skins blow the lead. . .

Dude, you have an opportunity to keep your marriage going and to be with your wife and you're asking about watching a football game vs. being with her? :doh: Come on bro, I can see why she wants to leave you :laugh: kidding of course :) Spend time with the "Mrs". Watching Gibbs coach will likely make it hard to keep an erection for any length of time, so DO NOT watch the game while making love to the wife :laugh: HAVE FUN!!!

HTTR

Dude, you have an opportunity to keep your marriage going and to be with your wife and you're asking about watching a football game vs. being with her? :doh: Come on bro, I can see why she wants to leave you :laugh: kidding of course :) Spend time with the "Mrs". Watching Gibbs coach will likely make it hard to keep an erection for any length of time, so DO NOT watch the game while making love to the wife :laugh: HAVE FUN!!!

HTTR

Most important thing is that you never lose focus that you can have both. Don't even give her the opportunity to say that you chose football over her because you know women love to jump on opportunities like that. Especially when mad.

If I were you I would pretend that sex never crossed your mind when she mentioned it. Say you hopped the surprise was sex, but didn't want jeopardize the integrity of your "great talk" by presuming that "makeup sex' was in order. Then if she gets disappointed tell her how much you have been thinking about the talk and blah blah blah. Then watch "Somethings gotta give". Somehow I really like that movie. Great one liners.

You can't be ***** whipped, you gotta whip that *****.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Considering the way the 'skins have been playing, just TiVO the damn thing and chill with wifey.

You may not have noticed that the original poster, like me, is from Conn.

So...if you don't have the NFL Network then you do not get to see the game because you are not from one of the local areas. Hence, our brother here has his dilemma because he can only watch the game on his computer. TiVO does him no good...

...which brings me to a question for geo-challenged fans. How do you live without DirecTV? The NFL Network and Sunday Ticket are what gets me through life. I can't live without them...

Seriously, doesn't your wife know you well enough to know she's creating this dilemma for you? Can't she put her libido on hold for 3 hours?

Only if one is blessed with such a great wife!

Even after being married for 10 years my wife knows Redskins is first then her. I have my space and she gets her.

Love is built on great communication, understanding, and the Skins!!!!

This is absolutely FUNNY!!! You guys are CRAZY!! The thing to do is watch the game until the end of the 3rd quarter and THEN be with the wife during the 4th quarter because you're NOT gonna wanna watch the game at that point since we tend to give the game away in the 4th. And this is coming from a woman also.

Archived