Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins or the Wife?

skinsfan4221977

Man - I got a wife like that, and she's a B.S. COWBOYS FAN to boot!

You gotta play the game back. I'd tell her I had something else to do (not watching the skins) and ask her if we could get together on Fri. instead.

You gotta get both if you want a victory here!

As a woman reading this thread...this is freaking hilarious.

And altho I feel a wee bit sorry for you, I'll feel more sorry for you still if you miss the opening play of the game.

So that's where I stand.

If she knows you're hardcore Skin, trust me, she'll deal and she won't go anywhere. I mean, go take care of business and do whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it, but any woman worth her salt, marital issues or not, understands that with all that's been going on in the Redskins family, you're more than entitled to this game. It should literally be a freebie.

Just my thoughts.

OK, it's not QUITE that serious. But my wife and I have been in trouble and on the brink of splitting for awhile. Needless to say, I'm not getting much action. So last night, we have a REALLY good conversation and made A LOT of progress, but she's too tired for a little fun. She hints that tonight when I get home, there could be a surprise waiting for me.

Now here's the problem. I'm getting home a little late, because the company president is in town and wants to take us all out for drinks. By the time I get home, I'll have probably missed most of the first half. And since I have to watch on the Web, I can't TiVo it.

So do I go about seducing the wife, knowing that the opportunity may not come up soon, and miss all but the fourth quarter? Or do I put her off for the Skins?

Serious dilemma here...

HA! Knowing how ALL of our games this season have been going so far (with the exception of two), this game will end up coming down to the last drive of the last minute of the last down. No doubt it will end up on NFL Replay....

GO FOR THE WIFE and watch the game later!!!!!:logo:

If the skins record was better Id say its a dilemma but at 5-7 and not even being able to win the tribute game to Sean Taylor at home against the 5-6 bills I think your marriage might be more important. If you can get home for half time you got 15 minutes, I don't know about you but I don't need much more than that. HAHAHAHAHA

OK, it's not QUITE that serious. But my wife and I have been in trouble and on the brink of splitting for awhile. Needless to say, I'm not getting much action. So last night, we have a REALLY good conversation and made A LOT of progress, but she's too tired for a little fun. She hints that tonight when I get home, there could be a surprise waiting for me.

Now here's the problem. I'm getting home a little late, because the company president is in town and wants to take us all out for drinks. By the time I get home, I'll have probably missed most of the first half. And since I have to watch on the Web, I can't TiVo it.

So do I go about seducing the wife, knowing that the opportunity may not come up soon, and miss all but the fourth quarter? Or do I put her off for the Skins?

Serious dilemma here...

The way this team plays go with the wife...

If this seriously a hard decesicon then you sir do not have your priorties straight. I mean jesus, I can't believe you would even CONSIDER these alternatives. Come one man, some things are just more important than others in life.

Watch the Redskins, duh!

I'm all for marital harmony...but come on.........

In our house the Mr. & I have an agreement. Arguments and/or fights can take place at any point during AFC games. They can also take place during the commercial breaks of certain NFC games--depending on the team and how much love we're feeling for them in a particular season. But during a SKINS game, well that is holy and sacred and trumps any past, present or future argument.

I'm not saying you should get a steak and bj, but I am saying you should expect a little understanding.

As a woman reading this thread...this is freaking hilarious.

And altho I feel a wee bit sorry for you, I'll feel more sorry for you still if you miss the opening play of the game.

So that's where I stand.

If she knows you're hardcore Skin, trust me, she'll deal and she won't go anywhere. I mean, go take care of business and do whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it, but any woman worth her salt, marital issues or not, understands that with all that's been going on in the Redskins family, you're more than entitled to this game. It should literally be a freebie.

Just my thoughts.

Wow, the perfect wife! .....are you married?

:cheers: thats funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :applause: :applause: :dallasuck

Stay home and watch the Skins. Send your wife to have drinks with the boss. After they have a few drinks, your boss can take your wife back to his hotel and hit it for you.

That way, you can watch the whole game, satisfy your wife, and help your career all at the same time!

Archived