Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins or the Wife?

skinsfan4221977

OK, it's not QUITE that serious. But my wife and I have been in trouble and on the brink of splitting for awhile. Needless to say, I'm not getting much action. So last night, we have a REALLY good conversation and made A LOT of progress, but she's too tired for a little fun. She hints that tonight when I get home, there could be a surprise waiting for me.

Now here's the problem. I'm getting home a little late, because the company president is in town and wants to take us all out for drinks. By the time I get home, I'll have probably missed most of the first half. And since I have to watch on the Web, I can't TiVo it.

So do I go about seducing the wife, knowing that the opportunity may not come up soon, and miss all but the fourth quarter? Or do I put her off for the Skins?

Serious dilemma here...

OK, it's not QUITE that serious. But my wife and I have been in trouble and on the brink of splitting for awhile. Needless to say, I'm not getting much action. So last night, we have a REALLY good conversation and made A LOT of progress, but she's too tired for a little fun. She hints that tonight when I get home, there could be a surprise waiting for me.

Now here's the problem. I'm getting home a little late, because the company president is in town and wants to take us all out for drinks. By the time I get home, I'll have probably missed most of the first half. And since I have to watch on the Web, I can't TiVo it.

So do I go about seducing the wife, knowing that the opportunity may not come up soon, and miss all but the fourth quarter? Or do I put her off for the Skins?

Serious dilemma here...

didn't need to know all of that bruh.

Archived