Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins or the Wife?

skinsfan4221977

Seriously, it sounds like she KNOWS the game is going to be on and wants to question how much you care.

I'll ALWAYS stick it to my wife before Redskins. ALWAYS. I love the Redskins, but they certainly don't give me sexual pleasure. Not only that, we ALL know most typical "I just came home and let's get our groove on" sex sessions last no more than 20-30 minutes. Hell, that's half the first quarter and some commercials.

OMG, this thread is hilarious...I mena not the whole thing about you and your wife having problems, but some of the 'advice' given by other fans. As a chick...and as a big proponent of keeping marriages together, I'm obliged to say go for the wife. However, I'd never ask my boyfriend to choose between me and his passion(s), just like I'd never want him to make me choose...there's room for BOTH in life.

To be totally honest though, I'd be pretty pissed if my boyfriend (who knows me well enough to know that I'm an extreme 'Skins fan and never miss a game, whether I have to watch it on the internet or not) asked me to choose...

You may not have noticed that the original poster, like me, is from Conn.

So...if you don't have the NFL Network then you do not get to see the game because you are not from one of the local areas. Hence, our brother here has his dilemma because he can only watch the game on his computer. TiVO does him no good...

...which brings me to a question for geo-challenged fans. How do you live without DirecTV? The NFL Network and Sunday Ticket are what gets me through life. I can't live without them...

Valid point, I live out here in Cali and I would die without DirectTV and Sunday ticket. Seriously. I would go insane and die.

when one puts the football game ahead of their marriage they need a reality check. Especially if you have kids. If you have kids, dude, bypass the game and fix this marriage.Seriously, think about the brownie points you'd earn if you told her the Skins are on tonight, but our relationship is more important

That is the truth - I think the thread is funny as a joke, but if it's serious, there are bigger problems here.

That is the truth - I think the thread is funny as a joke, but if it's serious, there are bigger problems here.

It's not very serious. I'll be a good husband and handle the situation appropriately, but I am a little irked about missing so much of the game. But I was interested in seeing how some of the more ExtremeSkins would offer in terms of "advice." Especially the more hardcore ones.

But yes, the part about the marriage being in trouble is, sadly, true. But hey, we're working through it.

Well, I'm a girl, and I have to say, I'd never plan a "nookie" night on football night! Is she crazy? But then again, I am an "extreme" Skins fan so go figure. But I would never make my man choose either. There are 5 or 6 other nights of the week to get nookie...

That being said...hmmmm. This is probably a test. If you decline sex, you will fail. If you postpone sex, you will fail.

I'd have to say, tonight, unfortunately, it's the wifey. Just my .02 from the feminine perspective.

What a fortunate position for you to be in though (no pun intended). LOL!

Good luck bro.

That being said...hmmmm. This is probably a test. If you decline sex, you will fail. If you postpone sex, you will fail.

Good luck bro.

A husband turning down sex is the gayest thing I have ever heard. My wife would never have to "test" me.

Touch me and its on. Game or no game!

P.S. thank you DirecTV :laugh:

Maybe your wife's problem with you is that you look to a bunch of silly people on a message board for advice when you should already know the answer to your question.

Soooooo....of course you choose the Skins. Wives are a dime a dozen. Do the Skins make you choose between her and them? No. The Skins are always here for you, no matter how much of a (add derogatory name here) you are.

Good luck and I hope you choose the one that understands that you are not a simple minded person, but you are a complex person with many interests and needs that have to be fulfilled. Hint: Choose Skins, because they understand the complex person that is you!

Maybe your wife's problem with you is that you look to a bunch of silly people on a message board for advice when you should already know the answer to your question.

Soooooo....of course you choose the Skins. Wives are a dime a dozen. Do the Skins make you choose between her and them? No. The Skins are always here for you, no matter how much of a (add derogatory name here) you are.

Good luck and I hope you choose the one that understands that you are not a simple minded person, but you are a complex person with many interests and needs that have to be fulfilled. Hint: Choose Skins, because they understand the complex person that is you!

Is that you Dr. Phil?

Archived