Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That was just uncalled for,(Of Noisy moment of silence and Ray Lewis. Merged)

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

The words cam directly from Ray Lewis as the three were huddled before the game. Looks like they are playing inspired ball right now.

to this day the jersey i still wear to canes games is that of ray lewis from hsi days there

hes my favorite cane of all time........and theres a reason hes considered the "god father" of the UM football family

that guy is all heart

I want the ravens to win I hate the pats! Forget about the ravens fans did you hear Ray in the huddle with Ed Reed and Willis! I hope they win for Sean there fallen brother!

Hopefully they can honor Sean with a win tonight. I think Moss, Smoot and CP tried to on Sunday, but there were factors outside of their control that let them down.

was just as loud at ravens stadium as it was RIGHT HERE IN DC during the MOMEMENT OF SILENCE. so everyone get off everyone elses back. we blew the moment of silence as fans(i was silent at home till i heard the cheering at fed ex then i gave out a loud STFU at my tv turned to my wife and said "redskins fans have got to be the dumbest fans in the league"). some of you people keep throwing this word classless around like you have a bunch. well never mind class, how bout some brains. how bout shutting up when yer told. how bout shutting up when OUR team has the ball, and being loud when the other team has it. they dont seem to have that problem in denver, or pittsburg, or buffalo, or cleveland. dont try to blame coorporate folks at the game either, because every team has them. some one should make a how to be a good productive fan for your team memo and walk around handing them out at the tailgates. our fans will be just as bad as our team till people here understand what a 12th man is.

Archived