Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That was just uncalled for,(Of Noisy moment of silence and Ray Lewis. Merged)

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

I can't believe I'm going to type the following words, but we could all learn from Dallas fans. The moment of silence in their stadium was just that-- dead silent. There was no yelling, no drunks making asses of themselves, nothing. You could feel the respect they all had for Sean. It's unfortunate that FedEx couldn't do the same...

I have to tell you I totally agree. I work with a diehard Cowboys fan...I actually said just about what you just said above to him today. I was embarassed that the Cowboy fans in Dallas were more respectful than Sean's own home crowd.

Funny thing too, I work with a bunch of football fans and the Cowboys fan was the only one who actually understood the enormity of the loss of Sean Taylor. He came over at the end of the day today from another department and asked me how it went at the tailgate and game...if I got to see the funeral at all ( I watched the whole thing streamed live at work )...So I have a new found respect for Cowboy fans....eeech that was painful to write...

absolutely

all my years as a canes fan................tears in the eyes of ray lewis is the one thing i never thought id ever see in my life

it really says something about the bond that all the UM guys have

When I saw Ray Lewis tonight on TV with tears in his eyes, and the #21 painted on both cheeks in white, my tears began to flow and would not stop. It made me love Ray Ray for feeling like that for our man Sean.

I can't imagine routing against him again after seeing that.....

There is no law that says a thug can not be sad when a friend gets killed. I am sure Ray Lewis felt bad, but that does not change his character. I am sure he loves his mother, but that does not make him a good person. Today Ray Lewis can morn like everyone else, but he is still a thug with blood on his own hands.

Archived