Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank's to the Mods

The 12th Commandment

It was a team effort. The Mods were super smart with their decision making and execution of those decisions. The posters constantly providing news reports really posted their guts out. And can't say enough for the members themselves who kept their cool and helped the mods out by being so. Definitely core ES'ers there.

Party at Art's house.

:)

It was a team effort. The Mods were super smart with their decision making and execution of those decisions. The posters constantly providing news reports really posted their guts out. And can't say enough for the members themselves who kept their cool and helped the mods out by being so. Definitely core ES'ers there.

:)

:laugh: First laugh I've had all day.

When I first logged on this afternoon, and saw there were 1800+ people here, my first thought was, "Oh no. Something happened to Coach and he's retiring or something." When I scrolled down further, "Oh no," turned into "Oh God, no." It's been a surreal day to say the least.

It's unfortunate that often takes times like these to make you appreciate what you have; to tell your friends how much they mean, and to realize what's important.

To the moderators of this great site, God bless you, gentlemen, and thank you for your hard work today. I've come to know a few of you pretty well, and count you as friends, and I hope you know that I consider your friendship a high privilege. (Even you, Jumbo.) ;)

Likewise, to my fellow members, who have given me their love and support and comeraderie over the last couple years, I love you guys. I thank each of you for your friendship.

ES is an amazing place. And when the struggles in life are at their worst, we're at our best. It really is a beautiful thing to see.

Group hug. :grouphug:

:cheers:

YES!! As soon as I heard about this...I came right here...My Skins home! And sure enough...there it was...at the top of the page! I'm thankful for this place. You all have stepped up to the plate and done one heckuva job! This is truly the best MB on the net!

my thoughts exactly!! the minute i heard about this n the evening news here i went str8 to this board for the info ..... bypassing espn and all the rest!!

thank you mods for a job well done...................... again!!

Archived