Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wear 21 on Sunday...

Godfather151981

I am in the process of trying to get myself up there for the next game since my Bucs tickets fell through but I don't have a Taylor jersey.

This is turning out to be a really rough week for me, the guy that gets me tickets to our games vs the Bucs was in the hospital, I missed the game, we sucked anyway, and now some scumbag shot Taylor. If one of my friends tries to give me the usual post-loss harassment, I may very well punch them in the face.

We need to show our character as fans this week and step it up. And the team needs to show up angry and ready to play as well.

I agree. The entire league will be watching us this weekend, and it's going to be a great opprotunity to show that we're the classiest fans in the league. In 1991 the Lions lost OL Mike Utley to paralysis and they went all the way into the NFC Championship game (where they lost to us). I'm not saying that's what's going to happen here, but...it would be a great story. Seeing that we're only one game out right now it's a definite possibility. (For the record, Jerome Bettis picked us in the playoffs on the NBC show last night.) But none of that really matters anymore...just Sean Taylor's life.

I want to be there, but I have to sell my tickets because I found out this weekend that I will be going to the SEC championship in Atlanta that weekend.

Geaux Tigers.

It would be cool to watch the game and see a lot of 21's and 36's in the crowd. Maybe set up one of those things where everyone in a section holds up a card that forms a big 21 in the crowd.

I am in the process of trying to get myself up there for the next game since my Bucs tickets fell through but I don't have a Taylor jersey.

This is turning out to be a really rough week for me, the guy that gets me tickets to our games vs the Bucs was in the hospital, I missed the game, we sucked anyway, and now some scumbag shot Taylor. If one of my friends tries to give me the usual post-loss harassment, I may very well punch them in the face.

I have a friend exactly like you described. He has no stake in any NFL team whatsoever, but he loves it when the Redskins loose because he can tease me. Same with the Terps and O's...whenever they loose he's all over me. He had the nerve to laugh his way through reading the article about Sean Taylor since it negatively impacts the Redskins.

Archived