Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What makes you cringe or uncomfortable when you see it in a movie?

Spaceman Spiff

Cage was awesome in Face/off

You are my Mountaineer brother, but I just can't take you seriously on this topic after that statement... lol

As for what I can't watch, I agree with the whole "Lie that gets worse" aka "Stiller movies" notion.

As far as what makes me cringe, I'd say it's anything gross involving the sense of taste, like when Hanibal Lecter ate that dude's brains in Hanibal. Or when Stiffler ate crap in American Pie II.

You are my Mountaineer brother, but I just can't take you seriously on this topic after that statement... lol

As for what I can't watch, I agree with the whole "Lie that gets worse" aka "Stiller movies" notion.

As far as what makes me cringe, I'd say it's anything gross involving the sense of taste, like when Hanibal Lecter ate that dude's brains in Hanibal. Or when Stiffler ate crap in American Pie II.

:)

If you have ever seen adaptation, that is by war his best movie.

And a great movie altogether.

Because I ask myself "Self, can anybody actually be that stupid?"

Okay, but you feel so weird that you have to turn the movie off? I'm still confused. It seems most have responded with graphic details of violent scenes and you give us a scene from "Meet the Parents".

I watched hostel 2 the other night and when the girl slid the ice pic slowly into the dude ear she had tied up, that made me cring and rub my ears.
The Mongols used to pour molten siver in your ears and eyes if you were a defiant enemy. Talk about disturbing. That wasn't a movie.

Archived