Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Even though we lost, I feel good,(Optimism. Merged. M.E.T.)

slinky

You want to start talking about how the season is over, how it's not working, or how Gibbs needs to go, take it somewhere else!

This thread is to show how you support this team and belive that this season can stil be something special.

Yes -Divsion is out. Wild Card is not, and wild card teams DO make the SB all the time! We will get hot at the right time!

This team is the best Redskins team I have seen in awhile. We are starting to really play some good games. Yes -We need to finish off teams and fnish off Drives - But we will.

JC is the real deal and is only get Better.

Moss is back, and developed some real timming with JC.

Defense is playing better, and ST will get better. (Only the Patriots have held the cowboys to less then 28 points).

Our wins are good wins (Hey -All you "Blah - We needed OT to beat the Jets. Did you see todays jets Score?!).

The skins are one of the only NFC teams getting BETTER every week.

Now - On Playoffs. Division is the cowboys. Fine. I accept that.

But WC? We are in GREAT shape! We are 1 game behind the Lions. We have the tie breaker, our schedule is a lot eaiser. The team behind us is the Cards. we have the tie breaker there too. The Eagles just lost McNab. The if we run the Table (And yes - I think we can) we would own the tie breaker against the Giants if they loose just 1 other game besides ours.

I can't wait for Next week. I can't wait to make this season somethign to remember!

You want to tell me I'm crazy and that Gibbs needs to go, and we suck, take it elsewhere.

This thread is to show your support!!!!!

Slinkey, I mean this with no disrespect but I fail to see how anyone can watch us loose to the stinking cows with two chances to win the game squandered and feel good.

God bless you for thinking positive, but I can only plunge the knife a little deeper in my wade phillips voodoo doll and hope for the best.

I think the way are offense played today is really going to allow us to spread the field from here out. Defenses are going to have to respect JC17, and that is going to open up some big running lanes for Portis, we get Randy Thomas and the Reaper back for the stretch run, I can't wait until next week!!

PMA brothas..

bitter that we lost, thrilled at how we fought. so pumped about campbell despite him yet again missing a wide open TD to moss. (he also missed a couple other plays but what are you gonna do? it happens.)

secondary was brutal but what do u expect w/out sean and carlos? i was dissapointed with springs' play as well.

but overall there were a lot of things to be proud of.

quick question: is there somehwere on here where people are talking about pats bills tonight? brady looks like he may hang a c-note on buffalo tonite.

id also say when you are talking about elite NFC teams, we SHOULD have beaten GBay in GBay and we nearly beat Dallas in Dallas and probably would have beaten them had we been healthy.

So does that mean we are close to elite status in the NFC? you bet it does. we absolutely SMOKED another team, the lions, who appear pretty solid to make the playoffs.

Now, this needs to be couched in the reality that the AFC is just MUCH better and none of the NFC "elite" teams are even close to New Englands level. or Indy when healthy.

still, the Skins are, w/out question, competitive w/ anyone in the NFC. when at full strength id say they are probably as good as anyone in the conference.

Slinkey, I mean this with no disrespect but I fail to see how anyone can watch us loose to the stinking cows with two chances to win the game squandered and feel good.

And I don't know how you can't feel good about a game that most people thought that the Boys were going to destroy us, and we actually made a game of it with the ball in our hands with a chance to actually win it at the end of the game.

Yes, it sucks that we lost it, but there is a lot of hope there for the future.

Jason

This was the game that I thought that they would play in NE. I was wrong. As a TRUE FAN as many say on this board you can be mad tonight but I'm not. PLEASE be honest, most of us did not think that we would win this game but we had hope. The TEAM played better then most of us thought that they would.

YES, I have a problem with the 4-1 lets TRY and make alooooooong FG. Call me CRAZY and SAY what you want that was the game. The way that we were playing at that piont we could have made a yard. BUT.....

THIS TEAM SHOWED UP TONIGHT. I LOVE THIS TEAM EVEN MORE NOW.

PS. YES WE MISSED ST AND YOU COULD SEE IT IN THE COWPUKES EYES THE WHOLE GAME THEY WERE SCARED. JJ WAS ON THE SIDE LINES FOR THE WHOLE SECOND HALF...THE WERE SCARED.

The thing is I'm NOT actually that mad about this loss. It's last week's game that still irks me. If we had won tonight I would have been happy because it would have canceled out the Eagles loss in my mind. But now that we have lost both I just feel even worse.

i am unmergable

In before the unmerge! :silly:

Seriously, count me among those who feel encouraged by our play today. This team came in patched together with spit and duct tape and gave a very good team (...as much as it makes the bile rise in my throat to admit it) all they could handle. Campbell and the team as a whole showed growth today.

Those of you who call today's performance "mediocrity" are being unreasonable. We did about as well as we could be expected today. While those of you who thought we were going to the Super Bowl won't be happy with it, not getting blown out today and playing well is progress....something this team hasn't made in quite some time. Be happy with it because progress against quality opponents ultimately portends good things down the road.

I feel good about this game, but only if we can carry what we did well on offense this week into next week. Bottom line is we have to get win, close doesn't count. What's disappointing to me is that I feel like the coaches waited too long to turn Jason loose, this is the offense we should've been running after the Detroit game. I'm just worried they've waited too long to open up the offense and those close losses where we blew halftime leads will bite us at the end.

Archived