Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Even though we lost, I feel good,(Optimism. Merged. M.E.T.)

slinky

pretty good about how this team is coming together... expecially on offense.

If it were not for ST being hurt and missing this game, we ALL know TO would not have the game he had and the outcome woulda been much different.

Having Moss back and have the game of the year was great to see. If he and JC continue getting on the same page the rest of the year I think we will be ok.

YES, I said I think we will be OK. I think we will make the playoffs still. (more so because right now only Detroit is in our way and they could very well lose the rest of their games this year)

Philly has a tougher schedule than we do... they still have to lose to the Patriots, and I think they will also lose to Dallas, Seattle and NYG. and Who knows what Saints team will show up in New Orleans)

We have the tie-breaker with Arizona. But their schedule is not as tough.

This game was in Dallas as we gave them all they could handle without ST on D... When we play again, we SHOULD be much healthier with ST and maybe even Randy Thomas.

I believe it will come down to the last game of the year to see if we get into the playoffs.

Let's be positive about this loss, because we saw a LOT of good things happen in enemy territory and I think this team is coming together.

ST, please get back soon :)

I went into this game with the mind set we are going to lose this game but still knew it was going to be a close game unlike some here thought it would be a blowout.

I was excited for what we were able to do on the offense today. And was totally surprised who well the D played even without ST. Sure there were some plays where TO was left alone to put a smile back on his face and those are on the players for giving TO that much room.

I am very glad about where the Skins are in refence to JC. He had a monstrous game today. Moss came in and played really hard even with a bad heal.

I am not going to be down on the Skins today because we didn't have all of our starters on the field.

Like I have said before - thinking about the SB this year is wrong (even thought it would have been totally cool to be there but not win would be even more of a let down) - but next year shouldn't even be a question!!! Keep in mind - good things come to those who are healthy and play well.

HTTR!!!:point2sky

PS. Oh yeah - we still have a chance to get into the playoffs! Yes that is right I didn't sutter - I said paloffs!!!!!

Now you can bash my homerism!!!

If it were not for ST being hurt and missing this game, we ALL know TO would not have the game he had and the outcome woulda been much different.

Having Moss back and have the game of the year was great to see. If he and JC continue getting on the same page the rest of the year I think we will be ok.

YES, I said I think we will be OK. I think we will make the playoffs still. (more so because right now only Detroit is in our way and they could very well lose the rest of their games this year)

Philly has a tougher schedule than we do... they still have to lose to the Patriots, and I think they will also lose to Dallas, Seattle and NYG. and Who knows what Saints team will show up in New Orleans)

This game was in Dallas as we gave them all they could handle without ST on D... When we play again, we SHOULD be much healthier with ST and maybe even Randy Thomas.

I believe it will come down to the last game of the year to see if we get into the playoffs.

Let's be positive about this loss, because we saw a LOT of good things happen in enemy territory and I think this team is coming together.

I agree and what is up with everybody being the forum police. If you dont like a certain thread move on, but dont come in here and be something you are not.

Yeah, it was a Redskins loss to the Cowboys, but I do see a lot of potential in Jason Campbell and the Redskins Offense. Against the Cowboys, the Redskins Offense moved the ball pretty well. They do have the playmakers (Moss, Cooley, Randle El, Portis), but it takes time with continuity and healthy personnel, especially in the Redskins O-Line. In the offseason, the Redskins would need to improve their depth on the O-Line and draft a blocking tight end. From what I have seen the past 2 games against the Eagles and the Cowboys, the Redskins Offense also needs to work on their execution and scoring in the red zone when it comes to crunch time. I hope the Redskins find a remedy for their red zone scoring issues in the offseason. Hopefully, Campbell can build more rapport with the Redskins Offense in the offseason in order to produce better results. If I was Gibbs, I would definitely do some reverse engineering on the New England Patriots in the upcoming offseason and apply it to coaching the Washington Redskins.

DUDE:

I am with this TEAM.........I was so impressed with the "O" and the "D" today:point2sky

When you are playing a bunch of "juiced" players.........yes, THEIR paper said it, not me, it's a fear for your life. TO and Romo sits to pee will get theirs.......they will.

Until then.........GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

What can we take out of this game?

Campbell continued to show he is out present and our future....

Mcintosh needs better hands but is a animal.

Moss had a comeback game....

Play callin ten times better (except 4th and 1's)

With sean Taylor we would have easily won this game.

Dont hate G williams.... Game plan was solid.... shoulda kept springs on him all game and left everyone else in zone( if you are Familiar with basketball, sorta like the box and 1)

I hate that we lossed. were not completely out of it, we could run the tables.....

alooooooot of bright spots so heres to the rest of the season..

Remember were still young

HTTR:dallasuck:point2sky:cheers:

Preach on Slinky ;)

don't worry.. i shall.

i would even have to say that we should be the favorites to get the last playoff spot. considering the schedules of all the teams fighting for it.

if we play this way the rest of the year and get ST back, i do not see how we can't go 9-7 or 10-6.

I even think the games against NYG & Dallas are both potential wins... I hope Dallas has something to play for at the last game... That game is shaping up to be a historical match-up in my opinion.

I am proud of this game, even though we lost, but the defense in the 2nd half played like ****, especially the trash secondary

Pierson and that white guy didnt do anything on defense, except let TO get open

I can guarentee that if ST had played this game atleast one of those 4 TD's wouldnt have happened, and it would have put us in better position to win this game

No doubt. No doubt at all. Taylor is as critical to our defense as Campbell is to our offense. The second half against The Eagles and the entire game against Dallas shows why. We need him back or our chances of winning are very small.

By the way, all of this should only make resigning him even more critical..... GET IT DONE, SNYDER!!

Then again, he didn't seem to help all that much against New England.

We didnt do ANYTHING right against New England.

In this game we played well pretty much everywhere except in the secondary. It looked like we had a bunch of toddlers back there. I lost all respect for Pierson Prioleau.

You can "feel" all January as you watch the elite of the NFC compete in the playoffs.

Archived