Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Even though we lost, I feel good,(Optimism. Merged. M.E.T.)

slinky

nothing but proud of this team even after this loss.

Word

Of course it sucks losing but we kept the game close and entertaining, Jason campbell had a career day, Cooley played well, Moss played well, Randle El played well, just wish Campbell had tucked it instead of throwing it that last pass and the secondary adjusted to TO

I mean if the guy is raping you, dont let him continually rape you!

is anyone scared of any team left on the schedule? I'm not. JC was just slinging it today. The int a miscue. Or a growing pain. But the Skins went head to head with the Cowboys and could have won this game. Over the next few games we'll have Taylor and Thomas back. Only one game out of the wild card. The Skins just have to show up and keep with the same gameplan. And keep letting JC sling it out there.

Go Skins, Beat those Bucs.

Other than the ****ty position it puts ius in playoff-wise, I have no problems with this game.

We were on the road against a team that has been kicking the snot out of people

We're banged up, missing half our O-line and other key players

The O showed up for once

THe D didn't do too bad

We didn't NOT show up, we didn't get embarassed

WHat can you say? It's hard to win on the road to begin with.

I feel much better about this game than I did last week

GIbbs can stay one more week;)

No doubt. No doubt at all. Taylor is as critical to our defense as Campbell is to our offense. The second half against The Eagles and the entire game against Dallas shows why. We need him back or our chances of winning are very small.

By the way, all of this should only make resigning him even more critical..... GET IT DONE, SNYDER!!

This cant be emphasized enough!... We just need to get Taylor back, let Jason Campbell play like he did today and we have a chance of winning out again.

I don't think its homerism at all, to think this team can make the playoffs. If we play like we did today, we have a legitimate shot. I am not that upset about this loss. It shows me that if Dallas is elite, than we are right there right now! I still am a little concerned about our lack of attack on offense when its 4th and short!!! Can't we gamble just one time???

I'm happy!

#1: We scored first on our first drive of the game.

#2: LOVED watching the ball bounce off Romo sits to pee's facemask, over, and over, and over...

#3: The D and the O are beginning to gell, together---at the same time!

#4: This is a good time to start peaking, and that's what we seem to be doing.

HTTR!!!

I think were starting to come together, and at the right time. Even with this game as a loss, no one gave us a chance to even compete, and we were close once again to shocker. JC played like the QB we have all thought he is, and Moss was back to his old self. That catch he made alot the sidelines was a thing of stunning beauty with the one hander. We have the weapons, just need to get some key ingredients back, like ST and soon Randy Thomas will be here as well, only making us that much better with the run game. Look out NFC the skins r about to run for the fences, :)

The only thing to be happy about is that no one is out for the season after this game. It was still another joke of an attempt to play football against a team that has owned us since the 1990's. We stink. It's pretty easy to see.

Points scored by us this year. 200 Points given up: 221

That will not produce a good season.

I'm happy!

#1: We scored first on our first drive of the game.

#2: LOVED watching the ball bounce off Romo sits to pee's facemask' date=' over, and over, and over...

#3: The D and the O are beginning to gell, together---at the same time!

#4: This is a good time to start peaking, and that's what we seem to be doing.

HTTR!!![/quote']

Did you say the D is starting to gell?

Do you call 52, 20, 33, and 28 points is the last 4 weeks gelling? This team has given up 21 more points than it has scored. That's not gell, that liquid crap.

Im not happy. Because:

1. We lost.

2. Jason had the game of his life. We lost.

3. Momentum changed to many times in Cowturds favor.

4. We lost.

5. TO had 4 TDs. Great at separation or terrible coverage?

6. We lost.

7. As usual Skins eventually get our hearts broken. Lose a tight game again.

8. We lost.

9. Now comes the battle for third place. Eagles at 5-5 also. We gave them life last week.

10. We lost.

No. I dont feel good. At all. :mad:

I'm seeing a lot of negativity on the board tonight, and frankly I'm a bit surprised - although given the general tenor of this place, maybe I shouldn't be.

Sure, I hate to lose but this was the best the team has played in weeks. I was almost afraid to watch, fearing another NE debacle, but this team hung in there and nearly knocked off the best team in the NFC at their place.

I was WAY down on Campbell after the Jets game - now that the staff has unleashed him a bit, I think he's got the skills to be a really good QB.

And yes, we have injuries, but the team is still playing hard and, more importantly, playing better. Every game left is a winnable one, and 5-1 would not shock me down the stretch (I'm assuming the Cowboys won't be playing their starters in the last game).

I'm actually excited about this team for the first time all season. Am I alone?

You're not alone. I, along with many others, have been very encouraged by JC's performances. Today, he showed a lot of heart. I honestly believe that ST would've cut TO's TD's from 4 to 1.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR DALLAS TO COME TO LANDOVER!!!!!!!!!!

FEAST!!!!!!!!!

If, If, If. I actually like some of what I saw today but I saw some glaring mistakes and the same old "no guts, no glory" coaching. You gotta put it all out there if you expect to win. This philosophy is killing us. We had two fourth and shorts that we should have gone for. Like i've said before, unless we get a coaching philosophy change, we're headed down the same road of missing the playoffs (paloffs) again. As fans for us to settle for losing and moral victories........well, it's getting quite old.

People can say what they want about our team but i think we earned a lot of respect today. Oh you don't even know how bad i wanted this game. Bad, so really bad.

Campbell is growing in front of us my friends. He is making strides. It's not a straight line to the top. It doesn't work like that. Look at Romo sits to pee last year. He was up then down and up again and now its coming together for him this year. Campbell is starting to get more comfortable each and every time he steps on the field.

We have a lot to be proud of. Campbell showed a lot out there today and so did the Redskins.

After the eagles game i was sick to my stomach. But i say this team sneaks in at 9-7 and makes the playoffs. If we don't there is nothing to be ashamed of. I didn't feel this way two weeks ago but i see this team growing and moving forward despite two gut wrenching losses. It's part of the growth process.

That's my goal for this team. I want to see them finish 9-7. I think they can do it.

Look around my friends even our hated rivals have a respect for Campbell and the Redskins.

People may knock the FO, Gibbs and everything else but they did something right. They got us a QB we can be proud of. The nfl is built around the QB and Campbell is the real deal. You can bet on it.

I totally agree. We played a great football game, and we have nothing to hang our heads about after this one. Ultimately it was a Campbell mistake that costed us the game, but I can forgive that or chalk it up to being a young QB. He still put us in position to win the game, and even came and did it again after the pick. I agree about 9-7, but I think we could even pull off 10-6 if we play like we did today. Only time will tell, but I like this team.

I really liked what the offense did today! Especially the performance by Campbell.:notworthy That interception towards the end was thrown a little behind and too soft.

With Taylor out, I would have thought Williams would have done something to protect the middle. I made a bet with another Skins fan that T.O. would catch at least two touchdown passes down the middle. I hate the Cover-Two. Our defensive line cannot put enough pressure to make the quarterback hurry his throw. I have not been impressed with Williams this year. There were some bright spots but overall the lack of adjustment by Williams failed today!

:dallasuck

Archived