Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL replay Skins vs. Dallas

skinsfan1523

Is that the only game they can show?

How about showing the MNF game from 2005? Oh wait, the Skins won that game, scoring TDs within the game's final 4 minutes.

How about showing the game from Week 15 in 2005? Sorry, my mistake. The Skins won that one, too. With both teams fighting for a spot in the postseason, Washington defeats Dallas 35-7 to keep the hunt alive.

What's on the TV schedule for the first week of December? A replay of the 1940 championship game? The one where the Bears beat the Skins 73-0.

I was there unfortunately. We were so disgusted that we left the game just before OT. We heard the Ismail play in the parking lot on our way to the car. We knew it was going to end something like that. There was no doubt in our minds.

I think I still have the before-after picture from the post the next day of Snyder jumping up and down with his wife and Vinny in the first one and then arms folded and hand over his mouth in the second one.

Why show a replay from a game almost 10 years old? I know the NFL Network wants to cater to the Cowboys and their fans but they won the game in Dallas last year plus the two games in 04 that they could show. What are they going to try and find all the most gutwrenching Cowboy wins and run a marathon through Sunday. Will we see the Clint Longley game, or the game when they broke our undefeated streak in 91? The could even show they Skins win from last year that was on replay, but you would never know the Skins actually won because they spent the whole show interviewing and slobbering over Tony Romo sits to pee. I guess like ESPN, NFL Network gives its best effort to make all the frontrunning Cowboy fans happy.

Why show a replay from a game almost 10 years old? I know the NFL Network wants to cater to the Cowboys and their fans but they won the game in Dallas last year plus the two games in 04 that they could show. What are they going to try and find all the most gutwrenching Cowboy wins and run a marathon through Sunday. Will we see the Clint Longley game, or the game when they broke our undefeated streak in 91? The could even show they Skins win from last year that was on replay, but you would never know the Skins actually won because they spent the whole show interviewing and slobbering over Tony Romo sits to pee. I guess like ESPN, NFL Network gives its best effort to make all the frontrunning Cowboy fans happy.

This is why I hate Dallass week. Very depressing. Maybe they should throw in the 1979 34-21 game turn into a 35-34 loss. :doh:

Archived