Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladell Betts...

Skins&Terps07

No one is really talking about it because we got the ball back on the next play, but that type of turnover is completely unacceptable and can definitely cost us games in the future.

Betts has a penchant for fumbling at the worst time (See: Rams, St. Louis 06) and if he gets hit with a decent gust of wind he'll go down. (See: Giants, New York.)

We don't have the type of offense that can overcome missed opporunities due to turnovers. Betts needs to work on securing that ball or else ride the pine.

Clearly not our biggest problem, but I can't believe no one has a problem with a mistake of that magnitude. Especially since it seems to stem from a chronic problem.

betts is not a good running back, and his 1 good month of football in his 5 year career fooled everybody in DC into thinking he was good. hes a weak running back that cannot score ever, and cannot hold on to the ball when it counts. im so glad hes not our starter, and that weve weened ourselves off of him.

he had 1 carry today, and he fumbled.

No one is really talking about it because we got the ball back on the next play, but that type of turnover is completely unacceptable and can definitely cost us games in the future.

Betts has a penchant for fumbling at the worst time (See: Rams, St. Louis 06) and if he gets hit with a decent gust of wind he'll go down. (See: Giants, New York.)

We don't have the type of offense that can overcome missed opporunities due to turnovers. Betts needs to work on securing that ball or else ride the pine.

Clearly not our biggest problem, but I can't believe no one has a problem with a mistake of that magnitude. Especially since it seems to stem from a chronic problem.

The reason know one is talking about it is, because it wasn't Portis. It seems like everytime Portis does something wrong people jump all over him.Everyone wants Betts in there, but when Betts does bad.Everyone in here doesn't say a damn thing.My point is Portis is ten times better than Betts and I better not see another stupid Betts should play over Portis thread.

Betts tried to squirm for more yards and the hit was a great one. Im sure any RB would've fumbled a hat-on-ball hit like that.

Thanks for making my point about some of you and CP.

I love CP. He has been a monster. I don't want Betts carrying the ball in CP's place. But on that red zone play, it looked like CP was thinking more about his end zone dance he created with his character than securing the ball. He should have scored there.

I love CP. He has been a monster. I don't want Betts carrying the ball in CP's place. But on that red zone play, it looked like CP was thinking more about his end zone dance he created with his character than securing the ball. He should have scored there.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to bash a guy that had a 140 yds.The same guy that has been in the end zone 6 times this year. Portis always gives a 100% and his blocking proves that.He's our team leader and I love the guy.I believe he did what ever he could to get into the end zone.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to bash a guy that had a 140 yds.The same guy that has been in the end zone 6 times this year. Portis always gives a 100% and his blocking proves that.He's our team leader and I love the guy.I believe he did what ever he could to get into the end zone.

Saying it looked like he had a hole to score the TD but didn't explode through it and nearly fumbled is not bashing. It is what it is. If he runs that play 10 times he scores 9 times because he is that good.

Saying it looked like he had a hole to score the TD but didn't explode through it and nearly fumbled is not bashing. It is what it is. If he runs that play 10 times he scores 9 times because he is that good.

I say that play and he did lost the ball for a second, but that was after he was hit. I didn't look like he had a hole to me, but I could be wrong.

I agree. On 1st and goal it looked as if Portis was going to score but all of a sudden, he got stood up. I wish we scored there. it would have all but sealed the deal. We would have had a 9 point lead instead of 5 with less than 10 mins to go. Damn you Gibbs. Stop being so scared.

bet cp is kicking himself for taking himself out of the game for that play. guy needed a simple breather and his breath along with 90000 others, were taken away the next play. "back up for life" reads his next tatto straight acrossed his chest in old english. i still have love for betts but id like to see some rock cartright every now and then at this point.

bet cp is kicking himself for taking himself out of the game for that play. guy needed a simple breather and his breath along with 90000 others, were taken away the next play. "back up for life" reads his next tatto straight acrossed his chest in old english. i still have love for betts but id like to see some rock cartright every now and then at this point.

Thats the thing though Portis has confidence in his backup. If Gibbs could get as much confidence in JC as Portis has in Betts. This team would be going places.

yeah thankfully we got teh ball back the next play

If we didnt this board wouldve been helluva lot different today

u know right after betts fumbled, i know we got the ball back but our offense started stalling from their on. It was a big momentum change.

betts is not a good running back, and his 1 good month of football in his 5 year career fooled everybody in DC into thinking he was good. hes a weak running back that cannot score ever, and cannot hold on to the ball when it counts. im so glad hes not our starter, and that weve weened ourselves off of him.

he had 1 carry today, and he fumbled.

But...But... Betts had like 1054365 yards last year! :excited:

Archived