Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring in Bill Parcells to coach this team

rayprils

Parcells doesn't want any part of Snyder or this organization.

I think it was clear from his pre-season comments on TV about the Redskins that he has little regard for how the organization is structured and what kind of results the team can achieve without major changes in approach and management as well as player personnel.

Parcells doesn't want any part of Snyder or this organization.

I think it was clear from his pre-season comments on TV about the Redskins that he has little regard for how the organization is structured and what kind of results the team can achieve without major changes in approach and management as well as player personnel.

I cant blame the guy.

We need a coach that is aggressive and knows how to pick players. If Danny boy is not going to get a GM then go get BP.

This was the problem with us last year. I give all the credit in the world to Parcells, he stocked the cabnet full of groceries, but all he ever cooked was rice :(

STUPID STUPID IDEA

So how did Parcells do when he was the Cowboys coach. Now look at the team the Cowboys are. Parcells is another old coach that doesn't go for the kill. We need a guy with a winning attitude. I also think we need to stay consistent. Which mean Keep Saunders and Williams. I say give them a few years without Gibbs and this team will be ten times better.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me. Look at the Cowboys under Wade Phillips for christ sakes and contrast them to the team that's been bumbling and fumbling under Parcells with largely the same personnel.

You can't trust those old coaches to lead your team to the promised land. They're too afraid of having their players make mistakes and that lack of confidence spreads through the team like a cancer.

Archived