Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring in Bill Parcells to coach this team

rayprils

You don't want Bill Parcells as anything other than a personnel guy. Seriously. You guys sound just like we did the last few years with him as our coach. He plays not to lose. He doesn't play to win. It doesn't matter who you bring in as OC, he will meddle in the playcalling.

It doesn't matter who you bring in as DC, you'll play a conservative 2-gap 3-4 where you'll wonder why you never get pressure.

Good God No, Why do some folks here have a love affair with Parcells. The guy hasn't made it to a Super Bowl or had a playoff win of consequence since he lost to the Packers with a QB named Bledsoe for the Pats. I do not want Parcells. He is older than done.

We need a coach that is aggressive and knows how to pick players. If Danny boy is not going to get a GM then go get BP.

Parcells is as aggressive as Gibbs. He held the Cowboys back big-time. Surely you can see that?

I'm assuming you started this thread just for shock-value.

Alright, I've had ENOUGH of this Wal-Mart bashing from this board. They provide quality products at an affordable price.

:laugh::laugh:I miss being able to go to Wal Mart in the middle of the night:laugh::laugh:

Almost everything closes at 4 in the evening in Germany and barely open on the weekends. I miss America!!!

Archived