Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas will pick apart our defense

redskins59

if change isn't made in the defensive scheme. That much is obvious. We can't stop the dink and dunk. Gregg Williams has been heavily influenced by Gibbs it seems. His defense is just too conservative. Need to take some chances once in a while by blitzing. Maybe he doesn't have the personnel, but still.

Eagles got lucky that taylor got hurt. We would've stopped them if Taylor was in there. Calm down. Cowboys arent **** either.. We will beat them. We wont lose 2 in a row.
You are definately still dazed and confused following this loss!!! We are going to get SLAUGHTERED by Dallas!!!

Eagles got lucky that taylor got hurt. We would've stopped them if Taylor was in there. Calm down. Cowboys arent **** either.. We will beat them. We wont lose 2 in a row.

If taylor is out, then we will lose.

Are you on crack? I know people on this board are homers, including myself, but that statement is so far gone from the truth that its ridiculous.

The cowboys have a much better offense than the eagles, with far more weapons. They are also better coached. They will tear this conservative defense to shreds, just like the patriots did, just like the eagles did today. The eagles beat us with 2 players, mcnabb and westbrook. On top of that, dallas defense is playing better and they actually don't play like *******.

We will be 5-5 next week, 1-3 in the NFCE, and in horrible position for the wild card. sorry to say it, but this team the last 4 weeks has played absolutely aweful. We are not even a playoff contender in the NFC.

You are definately still dazed and confused following this loss!!! We are going to get SLAUGHTERED by Dallas!!!
w.e

We faced a gunslinger QB, already. Id take Mcnabb over Romo sits to pee any day of the week. But, We didn't get killed by Mcnabb. Westbrook lit us up.

Ask yourself this..Do you think Taylor would've gave up the TD on Brown?

We would've won if Taylor didn't go down.

so, who is wearing their Romo sits to pee jersey now?

taylorcoreskins, snydermustgo?

Are you on crack? I know people on this board are homers, including myself, but that statement is so far gone from the truth that its ridiculous.

The cowboys have a much better offense than the eagles, with far more weapons. They are also better coached. They will tear this conservative defense to shreds, just like the patriots did, just like the eagles did today. The eagles beat us with 2 players, mcnabb and westbrook. On top of that, dallas defense is playing better and they actually don't play like *******.

We will be 5-5 next week, 1-3 in the NFCE, and in horrible position for the wild card. sorry to say it, but this team the last 4 weeks has played absolutely aweful. We are not even a playoff contender in the NFC.

WE SHUT DOWN TO, every year. No skins fan should be afriad of Owens. He is a punk when he plays us. Glenn is out, so we wont get gashed. Barber is no westbrook.

We will beat the cowboys and expose them for frauds. 27-20

The eagles teared our defense apart because of Taylor being out. PIerson is not a starter in safety.

I'm not making a prediction just yet, but with the injuries, the lackluster playcalling, and the F#%@ING IDIOTIC MISTAKES will ensure the only win will be a come-from-behind win.

We played badly against the Cardinals, Patriots (although I have come to accept that raping), Jets, and now the Eagles. The poor play has not let up, although it seems like our offense has really woken up against the Jets and Eagles. Defense is a mystery, injuries could be it but I don't buy that BS. It's not any one thing that's hurting our defense, it's all compounded from various problems.

We came out on top against the Cardinals and the Jets the same way the Eagles came out on top against us. The fact that it comes so close like this concerns the hell out of me. It's not enjoyable to have a close game with a bad team, because all it does is suggest we are no better than they. Now that could very well be the case, but I really hate it. We pay big bucks, have incredible hype before every season, bring in good coaches, and all we can do is HOPE for medocrity. That just sickens me.

The defense is one of the most overrated units in all of football.. They can't even stop a worthless and gimpy McNabb. Instead of pressuring him and forcing him into mistakes, they gave him all day and let him pick them apart.

Thats what pisses me off the most. gregg williams DOES NOT MAKE ADJUSTMENTS. He will play the same conservative, bull****, prevent defense all game long and let the opponent pick us apart.

How did we beat the eagles last time? Tight man to man coverage, and pressure on mcnabb. I think i saw 2 blitzes the entire goddamn game. We let mcnabb sit back, take his time, smoke a goddamn cigarette, and then find the open man for a first down. Its absolutely ridiculous. That scheme will not beat ANBYDOY worth a damn.

Playcalling on defense is pitiful. And now, teams know how to beat us. The eagles did exactly what the patriots did. And we didnt stop them. We didnt make adjustments. We didnt hit mcnabb enough. The guy is inaccurate as hell when he's pressured, so what do we do? GIVE HIM TIME??

I, for one, hope GW isnt a redskin next year.

No, overreacters who are ready to throw us under the bus after we give away another game = not fans. A true fan would know we should've one this game.

Stick it in your ear.

So, who in the hell hired you and made you in charge of who's a fan and who's not?? Thought so.........

Dallas will kick our ass next week. Philly has only one legitimate offensive weapon: Westbrook.

Dallas has TO,Witten,Barber and a better QB in Romo sits to pee.

Meanwhile, Gregg Williams refuses to bring pressure on opposing QB's and prefers to sit back in coverage.

We continue that next week...Dallas will kill us. The game will be over at halftime.

Stick it in your ear.

So, who in the hell hired you and made you in charge of who's a fan and who's not?? Thought so.........

Dallas will kick our ass next week. Philly has only one legitimate offensive weapon: Westbrook.

Dallas has TO,Witten,Barber and a better QB in Romo sits to pee.

Meanwhile, Gregg Williams refuses to bring pressure on opposing QB's and prefers to sit back in coverage.

We continue that next week...Dallas will kill us. The game will be over at halftime.

Are you seriously afraid of TO? When is the last time, he got 100 yards against us?

Mcnabb>Romo sits to pee

Barber, please. He isnt a good enough back to count as a weapon.

Cowboys defense..please

:cheers: :cheers: to making Romo sits to pee 0-2 against the skins

If taylor is out, then we will lose.

Yeah you're right, Taylor would have stopped McNabb running and completely shut down those screens. :doh:

Are you seriously afraid of TO? When is the last time, he got 100 yards against us?

Mcnabb>Romo sits to pee

Barber, please. He isnt a good enough back to count as a weapon.

Cowboys defense..please

:cheers: :cheers: to making Romo sits to pee 0-2 against the skins

Don't know if you've noticed or not but Taylor is hurt. that spells bad news in stopping TO.

And we have no answer for Witten. Who's covering him?? Rocky?? Jesus H Christ. :doh:

WE SHUT DOWN TO, every year. No skins fan should be afriad of Owens. He is a punk when he plays us. Glenn is out, so we wont get gashed. Barber is no westbrook.

We will beat the cowboys and expose them for frauds. 27-20

The eagles teared our defense apart because of Taylor being out. PIerson is not a starter in safety.

they started tearing our defense up before taylor went out

Archived