Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas will pick apart our defense

redskins59

Yeah you're right, Taylor would have stopped McNabb running and completely shut down those screens. :doh:
Would he of gaven up the long Td to Brown? Pierson was covering him.

They werent scoring on us until after he got hurt.

They scored 21 points after he was done. They got maybe 2 TD MAX when he was in there.

Are you seriously afraid of TO? When is the last time, he got 100 yards against us?

Mcnabb>Romo sits to pee

Barber, please. He isnt a good enough back to count as a weapon.

Cowboys defense..please

:cheers: :cheers: to making Romo sits to pee 0-2 against the skins

It's about being afraid. It's about being realistic. It's about how you saw us play against a clearly inferior opponent today and lose. The Eagles are not a better team than us and they definitely are not better than the Cowboys.

So, why should anyone expect us to win next week? The Cowboys are playing on an entirely different level right now.

Also, Barber isn't good? And what about Dallas' defense? They just got an interception as I was typing this. :doh:

The only reason why I have a glimmer of hope against Dallas is because they aren't a dink and dunk offense. They like to throw it down the field, big long passes, and that plays into the strength of our defense.

Our defense craps out when teams start to dink and dunk because we have the secondary so deep that if a RB or TE gets passed a linerbacker, there is open field for fifteen yards.

Of course a lot of my hope is depending on whether Sean Taylor is playing or not. I hope is not injured.

Also, our offense has to go vertical.

It's about being afraid. It's about being realistic. It's about how you saw us play against a clearly inferior opponent today and lose. The Eagles are not a better team than us and they definitely are not better than the Cowboys.

So, why should anyone expect us to win next week? The Cowboys are playing on an entirely different level right now.

Also, Barber isn't good? And what about Dallas' defense? They just got an interception as I was typing this. :doh:

Clearly inferior? wtf? This is the nfl, no team is that inferior.

We might lose, but do yoou guys seriously think the cowboys are just as good as the patriots? This is the cowboys-skins rivarly..When one is down and out, they punch them in the face and end up winning.

We probably will lose to the cowboys, but you fans are pathetic to think that we wont even play them close. This same team barely beat Miami, buffalo, and the vikings. We played them close. ANy given sunday. Did you guys for get last year? WE won when we were playing horrible.

Barber is a good back, but he wont kill us. He might kill us, if they are winning by 30.

I can't wait until next week game when Dallas score 45 point against GW prevent defense and then read the same crap next week. Get real and look at the game people. This is a patchwork team. One week the defense play great and offense suck. Now the defense suck and the offense is playing ok.

Wake up people.

Would he of gaven up the long Td to Brown? Pierson was covering him.

They werent scoring on us until after he got hurt.

They scored 21 points after he was done. They got maybe 2 TD MAX when he was in there.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that just having Taylor on the field makes a difference. But, it was just one play that Pierson blew. The Eagles offense dissected our defense when it was suppose to. Just like every other team has (besides the Lions) and just like every team will.

I can't wait until next week game when Dallas score 45 point against GW prevent defense and then read the same crap next week. Get real and look at the game people. This is a patchwork team. One week the defense play great and offense suck. Now the defense suck and the offense is playing ok.

Wake up people.

so, cowboys fans, you coming out of your closet?

Do you want the cowboys to win this game?

No, overreacters who are ready to throw us under the bus after we give away another game = not fans. A true fan would know we should've one this game.

knowing we should have won and winning are 2 totally different things. Did we win? nope we lost. God some on here make me sick. "A true fan" is a fan who can recognize their teams deficiencies and know what hurts not swipe it away and still think we are the greatest ever even though we didnt win a game we all know we "should have won". Should have won games are not going to get us to the playoffs. Last i checked there were wins losses and ties. Not wins losses ties and should've wons. This team goes nowhere this yr. we arent competitive enough to hang with the likes of Dallas NY or NE. Call me what you want im a true fan and will die by this team. Im just a realist and in reality we suck

Clearly inferior? wtf? This is the nfl, no team is that inferior.

We might lose, but do yoou guys seriously think the cowboys are just as good as the patriots? This is the cowboys-skins rivarly..When one is down and out, they punch them in the face and end up winning.

We probably will lose to the cowboys, but you fans are pathetic to think that we wont even play them close. This same team barely beat Miami, buffalo, and the vikings. We played them close. ANy given sunday. Did you guys for get last year? WE won when we were playing horrible.

Barber is a good back, but he wont kill us. He might kill us, if they are winning by 30.

:applause: I gotta say my man, I really admire your optimism right after a very bitter defeat.

I guess that I shouldn't even be posting right now.

But, I will say this...with our goalline play calling in the state that it is in at this very moment, you will be hard pressed to find five people in Washington DC that will bet money on our Redskins going into Dallas next week. It was pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that just having Taylor on the field makes a difference. But, it was just one play that Pierson blew. The Eagles offense dissected our defense when it was suppose to. Just like every other team has (besides the Lions) and just like every team will.
only the patriots dissected our defense. THat was our 2nd time giving up more than 20+ points other than the pats.

Our defense had 2 bad games this entire year. I'm still excited about how our #31 defense has stepped up and made it into the top20. If it wasn't for the pats game, we would be the best in the NFC. We shut down the packers offense better than anybody else has.

The jets only scored 13 points against us on offense. Do you really consider that dissecting? Miami scored 13, eagles scored 12, packers scored 17, giants scored 24, detriot scored 3 and arizona scored less than 20. I forgot their exact score.

So, did every team disect us?

Will we be favored next week? No.

Is it reasonable to expect Dallas to win? Yes.

Is this the NFL where stranger things have happened? YES.

Lets not forget. We have swept Dallas before during their superbowl years when we were 3-13. They have done similar things to us.

Of course Dallas is the better team right now, but this is the NFL, and the NFL's most hated rivalry, and anything can happen. The Redskins aren't so bad that they don't have a chance, come on people.

:applause: I gotta say my man, I really admire your optimism right after a very bitter defeat.

I guess that I shouldn't even be posting right now.

But, I will say this...with our goalline play calling in the state that it is in at this very moment, you will be hard pressed to find five people in Washington DC that will bet money on our Redskins going into Dallas next week. It was pathetic.

yea, your right. Our bad play calling:doh:

We scored 28 against a very strong defense. Our running game has stepped up. The jets was no fluke. Campbell is a good QB. Your probably older than me, but dont ever count us out of a cowboys game. This rivarly has showed me why no NFCE team can be counted out. We will be an underdog against the cowboys.

:cheers: to making Romo sits to pee 0-2 against us.

The lost to the giants hurt me more than this. My head does hurt from hitting it against the wall, though.

The defense is one of the most overrated units in all of football.. They can't even stop a worthless and gimpy McNabb. Instead of pressuring him and forcing him into mistakes, they gave him all day and let him pick them apart.

What you mean to say is the top defense is being improperly used. If the scheme puts the players in a position to fail against an offense that adjusts or takes what is given its not the unit.

Wake up people.

Patchwork as in we have 3rd string personnel in place of our starters??

Yes that is true and the teams in front of us have been amazing healthy at all key positions.

so, cowboys fans, you coming out of your closet?

Do you want the cowboys to win this game?

WTF? I hope Dallas kicks the living **** out of this hapless defense so GW and Gibbs can leave on the same bus out of here next year. If it takes getting blown out by Dallas to get changes made here, I hope they set the all time scoring record against us. **** the Redskins and the BS laydown again. This team simply doesn't have it within themselves to be competitive.

We are a below average team at best, and we probably won't be playing in anymore important games this year. We suck and Dallas is gonna treat us they way we deserve to be treated.

Archived