Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas will pick apart our defense

redskins59

How the EFF did the freakin Eagles score the last touchdown of theirs??? How the eff did he just run straight up the middle untouched for the score??? HOW DID IT HAPPEN??? AHHHH!

Dude, the fact that they DID score so easily, and fast, gave us one last opportunity. Not that it mattered in the end. But that was our only hope was for them to score (as crazy as that sounds) and get the ball back down 8. Could you not figure that out on your own? I'm not saying we let them score it, but it wasn't a bad strategical move if they planned it that way.

You know, you can site an "IF" for every Redskins Loss. If Taylor wasn't hurt, things might have been different...If the play calling was better...If Gibbs weren't calling the plays...Face it , this is the hand your organization has been dealt. Injuries are part of the game..It really doesn't matter wheteher Taylor plays or not. You can back your safeties up to the parking lot, and Witten will have a field day eating up the middle of the field...Our offensive line is playing phenomenally. You guys have no pass rush to worry about. Giants entered today's game leading the NFL in Sacks and got to Romo sits to pee maybe twice today..What do you think your D-Line will do? Nothing, just back up...:laugh:

owens2_111107_360.jpg

Get your popcorn ready..

I envy your offense. Every time they snap the ball there expecting to get that TD. A very confident group of players who know how to win. High powered offense. The exact opposite of our Skins. Im not looking forward to next Sunday to tell the truth. probably another embarrassment on our part in the making. etc..etc...

But that's all Ill give you and any other Cowturds floating around here. Things are very good right now and like typical inbred Cowturd fashion you fans think that your God's gift to football. Please just go back to that Toilet shaped bowl you Turds call Texas Stadium and leave our Boards.

And best not be to arrogant. Karma can be a real killer. Best believe that. :dallasuck

How the EFF did the freakin Eagles score the last touchdown of theirs??? How the eff did he just run straight up the middle untouched for the score??? HOW DID IT HAPPEN??? AHHHH!

A Hold on Laron that the officials chose not to call though if we scored like that you'r see all sorts of laundry

In order to win the game against the Cowboys, I hope the defense gets out of this conservative mode and blitz Homo if not it will be a long day. I also hope Marcus Washington will be seeing the field because it is obvious the Skins defense miss Marcus just as much as they missed Sean Taylor today.

Next weekend our defense will put Romo sits to pee, Barber and Owens in the pro bowl . Just watch!

I dont think those guys need to trounce your defense (which they will), in order to prove themselves Pro Bowl worthy, they've been doing it all year! These first 3 guys are LOCKS for Honolulu!:applause:

Romo sits to pee is 3rd in NFL in QB Rating (1st in NFC) ....

2nd in the NFL in TD passes (1st in NFC)....

2nd highest Yards Per Completion in the NFL (1st in NFC)....

1st in the NFL in getting that high-tone TRIM! Go Tony go!

Owens, is 3rd in the NFL in receiving yards (1st in NFC)....

3rd in the NFL in Yards Per Catch (1st in NFC)...... (WR's with @ least 30 Receptions)

3rd in the NFL in TouchDown Receptions (1st in NFC)....

And he's a great blocker....

And you forgot Witten...... (stats for TE's only)

3rd in the NFL in Receptions (1st in the NFC)....

4th in the NFL in Receiving Yards (1st in NFC)...

3rd highest Yards Per Catch in the NFL (1st in NFC)....

And he's an excellent blocker....

At first I thought, there's no way Marion Barber III would make the Pro Bowl, but in the NFC, MAAYYBEEE....;)

Barber is 15th in the NFL in Rushing Yards (BUT, 5th in the NFC).....

He's 3rd in the NFL in Yards Per Attempt (RB's with @ least 100 Attempts)....

3rd in the NFL in TD's (2nd in NFC)......

2nd most Runs For a 1st Down in the NFL (2nd in NFC)....

3rd in the NFL in Runs of 20+ Yards (2nd in NFC)....

2nd in the NFL in Runs of 40+ Yards (2nd in NFC)...

1ST in the NFL in BAD ASS ATTITUDE!

Also, I'm sure at least 1-2 Dallas O-Lineman will make it too.....

There are enough bandwagon Puke fans who will take care of that.

And how long has it been since the Pro Bowl wasn't a popularity contest???

:rolleyes:

The fans only account for half of the voting decision, players and coaches account for the rest.... Sometimes players get snubbed, but the system does work (most of the time)......

:notworthy HTTC!

First game in years I won't be watching.

I just can't stomach back-to-back division ass-whoopings. The bitterness is just eating me up inside.

Cowboys fans have done NOTHING to deserve their team's success. Redskins fans deserve a HELL of a lot better.

come on guys.

Skins-Cowboys, it doesnt get much better than this. Who cares what the teams record is, blah blah blah. We play each other punch for punch regardless of how well we've been playing recently.

Its gonna be a good game, and I EXPECT great plays to be made from both teams.

Lets just sit back and enjoy one of the best rivalrys the NFL can offer.

Eagles got lucky that taylor got hurt. We would've stopped them if Taylor was in there. Calm down. Cowboys arent **** either.. We will beat them. We wont lose 2 in a row.

If taylor is out, then we will lose.

Cowboy's aren't what?

You must not be watching the same NFL as we are.

Cowboys are HOT, we're not.

Taylor is out and we can kiss our ass goodbye this coming Sunday.

It will be an embarassment somewhat like New England.

First game in years I won't be watching.

I just can't stomach back-to-back division ass-whoopings. The bitterness is just eating me up inside.

Cowboys fans have done NOTHING to deserve their team's success. Redskins fans deserve a HELL of a lot better.

Ridiculous post...

We all live and die by our teams...

What makes you more deserving than us? The fact you have been in the league longer than us? You are only 37 so you haven't been around the 75 years that your team has. I've been a fan of my team longer than you have been alive, so perhaps I DO deserve success more than you given your criteria...

Our teams are what they are. In reality, we as fans have no bearing on the games for the most part and we have to take what we get.

Our team's record has no bearing on who is more deserving. If you have a beef, look to Danny Snyder. He is the source of your woes...

WE SHUT DOWN TO, every year. No skins fan should be afriad of Owens. He is a punk when he plays us. Glenn is out, so we wont get gashed. Barber is no westbrook.

We will beat the cowboys and expose them for frauds. 27-20

The eagles teared our defense apart because of Taylor being out. PIerson is not a starter in safety.

Weren't you just over at CowboysZone telling us how we are going to beat the Redskins?

if change isn't made in the defensive scheme. That much is obvious. We can't stop the dink and dunk. Gregg Williams has been heavily influenced by Gibbs it seems. His defense is just too conservative. Need to take some chances once in a while by blitzing. Maybe he doesn't have the personnel, but still.

No Greg Williams *could* change the game plan and schemes for the Cowgirls but he won't. He's too stubborn to adjust. Were going to go through another round of Patriot games in Dallas this week and lose by 30 :mad:

except we shut down the jets offense.

The JETS offense, what kind of statement is that? Jets are terrible! We should not be proud we shut the jets down, it is no great feat. Quite Frankly, they almost beat us, which is sad in itself. It is one thing to be a fan, it is another thing to be a homer. Your statements are so far off:

Romo sits to pee is not good....He is the Top passer in the NFC

Barber is not that good....He is one fo the most punishing runners in the NFL

TO, Witten and Crayton are better than, Moss, Cooley, Mcardell

Dallas D, solid no question about that

I can appreciate your optimism, but the truth is we are average at best.

Our QB is still progressing, he has good potential, but he is not there

Our WRs are old, we need some youth

RB's are good, Portis and Betts are solid

OL is hurting, lots of injuries

D is ok, our LBs are solid, Secondary is good, DL is a concern

ST needs some help!

Could we win sunday, absolutely, but I will not sit here and say we are going to thrash dallas, they are an excellent team, u need to give credit where credit is due.

Eagles got lucky that taylor got hurt. We would've stopped them if Taylor was in there. Calm down. Cowboys arent **** either.. We will beat them. We wont lose 2 in a row.

If taylor is out, then we will lose.

Well since Taylor won't be playing Sunday.........

Archived