Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doggonnit Im Sick Of The Crap On This Board!!!

bigroddy76

Why is there so much anti redskin, negative talk about our team? Why the heck do so many of you guys point out the bad stuff.... with fans like these who needs a rival like the broke backs, eagirls, and new york vaginats (sp?).

When i signed up on this board i thought this was EXTREMESKINS, NOT MODERATESKINS! NOT we are mediocreskins!!, reasonableskins or weproblygonnalose skins.

DAMMIT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE EXTREME......EXTREME I SAY!...And its about hightime we started actin like it.

I dont wanna hear rational thought... to hell with reason! Were EXTREME!

I dont want facts and stats............I ONLY WISHFULL THINKIN!! EXTREME THINKIN!

I dont want to hear how our FO sucks, our playcallin sucks, b lloyd sucks, SNYDER SUCKS, GIBBS SUCKS, CERRATO SWALLOWS! I DONT WANNA HEAR IT

i want extreme homerism! I wanna hear people say things like "were just waiting to unleash our offensive juggernaut in the second half of the season."

Yeah, like "gibbs has just been sandbagging just so dallas wont know what to expect when they play us".

I want other folks to say how were gonna go undefeated for the remainder of the season......THATS FRIGGIN EXTREME!!!

I wanna hear dumb $#% like that when i log on here. SIKE!

I have been a lifelong skins fan. And i thought i was knowledgeable about skins football, but then i checked this sight and my mind was blown. keep all the good info coming. My wife is actually jealous of all the time i spend on here....oh wait here she comes i gotta go!!

peace out see yall in tampa! :eaglesuck

the reason that theres o much negativity is because DC sports fans are EXTREMELY fair weather. most wont agree with this statement because they wanna believe in their team. but u see on here and u see it walkin around dc...come monday, if the redskins win, ive got a skins jersey on, if they lose, ive still got a skins jersey on...mondays after losses i feel like im walkin around in dallas cuz u dont see a single skins fan... :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

the reason that theres o much negativity is because DC sports fans are EXTREMELY fair weather. most wont agree with this statement because they wanna believe in their team. but u see on here and u see it walkin around dc...come monday, if the redskins win, ive got a skins jersey on, if they lose, ive still got a skins jersey on...mondays after losses i feel like im walkin around in dallas cuz u dont see a single skins fan... :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I feel the same way, even after the crushing by NE I still wore my jersey and flew my flags on my car...I feel the same way but thats being a skins fan for so long

You should do a search for threads like the one you just made. You'll find a couple hundred of them for sure.

:)

you'll find a couple hundred threads like this one because this site is full of extreme fans that are sick of the skins fielding a crappy product. People b*tch because they care.

you'll find a couple hundred threads like this one because this site is full of extreme fans that are sick of the skins fielding a crappy product. People b*tch because they care.

What are you talking about? What you said is exactly what he is against....people ****ing and complaining.

I can go to a game and root on the home team and admit afterward that we were lucky to win a close game or play poorly against a team I feel is less than stellar and not be a bad fan.

What being a bad fan is in my mind, is blaming the players or coaches for things that are not their fault.

Case in point the offensive line. Nobody could have anticipated that the OL was going to get hit with this many injuries this early in the season. There is NO team in the NFL that has real quality depth up front across the board.

The fact the Redskins had a Todd Wade on the bench as opposed to a Winston Justice who allowed 6 sacks to Osi Umenyiora on MNG speaks to the fact the team did do its due diligence in providing for some depth at OT.

Ditto for Fabini inside. I thought he was washed up in Dallas. And as a tackle he probably is. But as a guard he has not been a flop here. Is he as strong off the ball and as athletic as Randy Thomas? Of course not. But he hasn't been a hole through which pressure has come unabated at Jason Campbell.

So, the OL is just one example where I think the criticism we hear on WTEM about there being no depth is just BS.

Andy Pollin and Steve Czaban point to draft picks and younger players and forget that Omar Gaither and Winston Justice have gotten their quarterbacks KILLED this season in taking over spots on the outside for the starters for a series of games.

But we can and should criticize the team for the lack of production in the passing game. The receiver statistics here in 2007 are just atrocious. We had much better numbers with Gus Frerotte throwing the ball to Leslie Shepherd and Michael Westbrook back in 1996 and that is inexcusable.

We should be able to admit that without having to wring our hands and talk about there being so many 'negative' fans :)

I support this team thru thick and thin..I wear my gear, decorate my car and my xmas tree(schweeet!). If you don't want to see the negative..don't read the negative threads:) .

They're not always basking in glory..they have faults...some ppl like to point out the obvious:doh: sometimes. If you can wade thru the sea of negativity you will see some positive threads lurking in the break(do I get + points for creative use of an ocean analogy?:silly: ). Do what you do and don't worry about the other 99%..your life will be easier that way. Vive La Skins!:applause:

DAMMIT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE EXTREME......EXTREME I SAY!...And its about hightime we started actin like it.

You're right, man. There are so many times and places for analytical thought - I don't always feel like that when it's time to root for the Skins.

I mean, I like to think about football and matchups and all that, but you gotta have faith, right? All these posts about firing people and explaining why the 5-3 Redskins aren't any good are too much.

Everything else aside, here's how I look at it: We're being entertained in the middle of the season. It's fun to think and talk about the Skins' chances of making the playoffs.

They're supposed to give the fans some return on their emotional investment, and this year, at this point, we're getting it. I know I've had more fun than misery this season, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Oh, one more thing. My family recently spent two weeks in Ireland, where I proudly showed the colors. Hail to the Redskins, Erin Go Bragh!:dallasuck

i have to disagree with this sentiment...fans don't wear the team gears on Monday if they lose on Sunday...i don't think it's just a DC thing...maybe you should go to other nfl cities and observe

this comment isn't about your post: i hate it when fans wear the jerseys on Mondays following a win...WTF, why not wear it on Sundays when the game is actually played and if they lose, so what, there's to shame...every Sunday i have my jersey on and if they lose, i don't go home and change, i stay on campus

i think the fair weather fans are those that ONLY wear the team gear following a win, after the game has ended

btw, there's negativity b/c that's what being a fan is, you can't go on blind fate and support every move a team makes, especially if it doesn't work out

Just as you're sick of negativity on this board, many of us who are long-time fans are sick of the negativity on the field. Because this is a message forum we are all entitled to our opinions so .....get over it. Ya know, some of us are sick of the rosy picture many of you want to paint, and there's not thing one we can do about it until the team either produces or flops.

Archived