Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You and Congrats

Blah!Blah!Blah!

I meant it as a serious statement. Granted I am new to this site but I have never insulted the Redskins or their fans. :cheers:

Sorry, but we've sorta been beating ourselves up over here since... well, really since week three. So we may get a little defensive when opponents come and offer us legitimate congratulations for barely beating a 1-7 team. Thanks, though, and congrats on the Colts game

After the embarassment of the Pats game, all of us are a little defensive and out of character. I know I wouldn't hurt anyone in life, but I caught myself wishing a hard hit would end the season for both Brady and Bellicheat on the same play.

I have calmed down since and only hope for minor season ending surgery after they leave Brady in the next time they're up by 5 TD's in the 4th quarter.

Just kidding.

I will accept your comments at face value. You're welcome.

I meant it as a serious statement. Granted I am new to this site but I have never insulted the Redskins or their fans. :cheers:

He speaks the truth. Along with Tom Giant's fan, I welcome Blah here any day.

Thanks for congratulating us. It was a close one, but we'll take 5-3. Now if we can just chalk up another W this weekend.

BTW....looks like the Pats are on their way to an undefeated season. Good luck!

Archived