Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas @ NY Giants 11/11

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

The only reason I have a glimmer of hope against Dallas next week is because their type of offense is a good matchup for our defense. Of course, this is depending on whether Sean Taylor is playing our not.

Dallas doesn't really go conservative on offense, even when playing a good defense. That gives me a shed of hope.....

I don't know.....GW seems to want to put Fletcher on T.O.

This is a great game, i hope it stays close. The giants will not blow out the cowboys, that i know. I love that they finally found shockey early in the game. I am wondering if burress is more injured this week or the giants are setting him up. Jacobs is doin his thing, shockey is playing great, and the oline is good. I wish eli would wake up a little, he has had 2 bonehead plays already but other than that he is playing great. The cowboys d is getting pressure and stuffing the run most plays, it should be close in the end.

Being a Skins fan, it pains me to say that the Dallas Cowboys are a great football team...again!!!!! :(

On the other hand, anyone who doesn't like watching them play is just hating. This team has everything and it is very exciting! They are without equal in the NFC. Although I would be rooting for the Pats in the SB against the Cowboys (choosing the lesser of two evils), they are very capable of beating the Pats.

I think it would be a great SB!!! The Pats would smoke any other NFC representative.

I was hoping Tony Romo sits to pee would just be a one year(or half year whatever)wonder but he's legit. Definitely a top 10 QB in all of the NFL right now.

Bloody hell....

he is a top 10 QB

Brady, MAnning, Farve, Brees, Roethlisberger(he has proven himself this year to be a good qb), rivers/Romo sits to pee, and then up.

Being a Skins fan, it pains me to say that the Dallas Cowboys are a great football team...again!!!!! :(

On the other hand, anyone who doesn't like watching them play is just hating. This team has everything and it is very exciting! They are without equal in the NFC. Although I would be rooting for the Pats in the SB against the Cowboys (choosing the lesser of two evils), they are very capable of beating the Pats.

I think it would be a great SB!!! The Pats would smoke any other NFC representative.

the packers will kill the cowboys in the playoffs.

Archived