Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas @ NY Giants 11/11

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Romo sits to pee is the straw that stirs Dallas' drink. He makes the Cowboy offense look like a pinball machine. It's absurd how easy he makes it look! He is a great great QB!

Brady is the only QB I would take over him.

homer statement?

Id take Manning over him too. Or Farve.

at this point why would anyone take Favre over Romo sits to pee??? Romo sits to pee is just starting his career and Favre is ending his... if you are talking about for this season, then maybe... IMO they are a push...

If we're just talking this season, Favre is playing lights out however the GB defense is playing a large part in their success.

Big Ben, Carson, and Romo sits to pee are close. Romo sits to pee hasnt proved himself yet. That is why we isnt top 5. Prove as in playoff wins.

Brees is better than Romo sits to pee.

Season wise, Romo sits to pee is top 5.

CP is 0-1 in the playoffs

Brees is 1-2 in the playoffs

between the 3 (Romo sits to pee, CP, and Brees), none of them are proven in the playoffs. And Big Ben is just now showing he's not a game manager.

If I'm rating QBs, I'd have to rate them top 5 like so... for this year, anywho...

1. Tom Brady

1b. Peyton Manning

3. Carson Palmer

4. Tony Romo sits to pee

5. Derek Anderson (only here cause Brees and Rivers are having sub par years... and Big Ben is a excellent QB, but he isn't on a team where they throw all the time)...

This may sound crazy, but I'm putting Romo sits to pee over Carson. Carson has all the tools. He actually reminds me Aikman but Romo sits to pee's intagibles and mobility give him the edge IMO.

This may sound crazy, but I'm putting Romo sits to pee over Carson. Carson has all the tools. He actually reminds me Aikman but Romo sits to pee's intagibles and mobility give him the edge IMO.

Carson, if he was on a better team, would be right up there with Peyton IMO... if you put a defense there, it would look a bit different...

yet another delusional cowboy hating skins fan.

Dallas will beat Gb in the playoffs if they meet up, no question.

if in dallas, maybe. In Green Bay, during winter, the cowboys will get destroyed.

What makes you think Dallas is alot better than Green Bay? Green Bay will be NFC champions.

if in dallas, maybe. In Green Bay, during winter, the cowboys will get destroyed.

What makes you think Dallas is alot better than Green Bay? Green Bay will be NFC champions.

What makes you think Green Bay will play better in the cold than Dallas?

Is it their lack of a running game?

Yeah that's it, makes perfect sense...:doh:

BUMP!!! KiwiSupaFlyNuka??? You there? somewhere?

Yeah, watching the game. Is it ok if I did that?

I already stated in the other thread, good game and I knew it would come down to some calls and/or costly turn overs. No excuses though, we just came up short today. Hope to see you in the playoffs. ;)

PS: Jacobs and Shockey did me proud today. Don't know where the hell Plax was.

If I was New York I would just come out slinging the ball next half. Hit Shockey all day.

Mark it down, in their first 3-4 plays the will play action deep bomb to Plax for 6.

I was thinking the same thing at the time....Don't know why this never happened in the 2nd half, although Plax could either have just been extra hurt today or the loss of Mckenzie was a bigger factor than I thought.

Archived