Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas @ NY Giants 11/11

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Wow - Your team barely beats one of the worst teams in the NFL and you are out there putting stuff out like this, and when the other team has already beaten your team once. Come back when you sweep the division; then you really brag then. Oh you can't do that this year again, huh?

Wow - Your team barely beats one of the worst teams in the NFL and you are out there putting stuff out like this, and when the other team has already beaten your team once. Come back when you sweep the division; then you really brag then. Oh you can't do that this year again, huh?

6 game winning streak but that hardly matters. This is a thread regarding the upcoming Giants Cowboys game and a lil smack talk never hurt anybody...well, maybe just you.

BTW...stuff like what? A highlight of a Dallas/Giants game? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Really, I really am......:(

6 game winning streak but that hardly matters. This is a thread regarding the upcoming Giants Cowboys game and a lil smack talk never hurt anybody...well, maybe just you.

BTW...stuff like what? A highlight of a Dallas/Giants game? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

As much as I'm nervous over our meeting with Philly at the Linc, I have worse feeling with our Meadowlands meetings.

Last year-without Toomer, Strahan, Pettigout, etc, you guys dominated us statistically, but thanks to a few bone-headed plays by you guys, we were luckly to win. Obviously, this is a much better, more peaceful in the locker room Giants team than last year.:2cents:

As much as I'm nervous over our meeting with Philly at the Linc, I have worse feeling with our Meadowlands meetings.

Last year-without Toomer, Strahan, Pettigout, etc, you guys dominated us statistically, but thanks to a few bone-headed plays by you guys, we were luckly to win. Obviously, this is a much better, more peaceful in the locker room Giants team than last year.:2cents:

I kinda get the feeling that the Eagles game will be an L for you as well. I know you don't want to hear that but it's just a hunch.:)

I hate to say it, but I agree...thats why this Eagle game is important. I'd hate for Dallas to have to come back to Texas to play the Skins on a 2 game losing streak at 6-3.........:mad:

I kinda get the feeling that the Eagles game will be an L for you as well. I know you don't want to hear that but it's just a hunch.:)

I hate to say it, but I agree...thats why this Eagle game is important. I'd hate for Dallas to have to come back to Texas to play the Skins on a 2 game losing streak at 6-3.........:mad:

They're 6-2....isn't about time for their annual plummet?

Go look up last years injury report at this time last year. Yes they were 6-2, but they lost so many players to injury that it was scary...more then even the Skins have lost this season. I think the Giants are going to be fine, but we could say that they havent played anyone in the past 6 games.... i mean thst a popular way around here to put down other teams.

They're 6-2....isn't about time for their annual plummet?

Go look up last years injury report at this time last year. Yes they were 6-2, but they lost so many players to injury that it was scary...more then even the Skins have lost this season. I think the Giants are going to be fine, but we could say that they havent played anyone in the past 6 games.... i mean thst a popular way around here to put down other teams.

I know...and your right, I dont wanna hear it. I think Dallas has a better chance @Philly then @NY.......they are off a bye and got alittle healthier, and going to NY will be the second of two in a row division road games......The % of teams winning in that senario has to be low.

I know...and your right, I dont wanna hear it. I think Dallas has a better chance @Philly then @NY.......they are off a bye and got alittle healthier, and going to NY will be the second of two in a row division road games......The % of teams winning in that senario has to be low.

Yup, like you guys have.

Yup, like you guys have.

Yup, like you guys have.

thanks for getting my point.........:doh:

I respect what NY has done, and they deserve it, and will most likley be in 1st place after their next game.

I was not diminishing them for their schedule, just being sarcastic and pointing out what it is that "we" do here at ES.......we rip teams for winning the games they should win.

Archived