Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft.com: WILBON SUGGESTS TAKING OUT BRADY

twenty-eight

Let's go Dwight Freeny and Robert Mathis! Take that ***** out! :applause:

YEEAAHH!!!! I was seriously hoping someone would get a good shot on him we he exposed himself for his two rushing TDs. I hope Bod Sanders gets a running headstart on a blitz and superman's himself into Brady's knees!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's go Dwight Freeny and Robert Mathis! Take that ***** out! :applause:

YEEAAHH!!!! I was seriously hoping someone would get a good shot on him we he exposed himself for his two rushing TDs. I hope Bod Sanders gets a running headstart on a blitz and superman's himself into Brady's knees!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So if you can't beat'em...hurt'em? Even more classless than running up score.

F' that...I played this sport through college, and maybe had a shot at further if I hadn't gotten hurt..and that is the kind of fire I was looking for yesterday and never saw.....

Tom Jackson said it best yesterday on Gameday...

its more than my willingness to hurt you...

its the fact that I am willing to hurt ME to hurt YOU....

once you go for it on 4th and 1 from the 7 up 38-0 its not a football game anymore...its a damn fight...and you can be damn sure that I might not win the game, but I was going to win the fight afterwards...

It's about pride....they can take points from you and yards from you...but they sure as sh---t can't take your pride from you...but you can give it away...and yesterday the Redskins gave it away...stand up and fight...its one thing to be beaten....yesterday we were spit upon...and I wasn't trained to take that kind of crap....

and it goes to the coaching too...once it became apparent you were going to leave Brady in...then you would have had an 8 man blitz every play...he would have been hit EVERY play...i dont care if you score...i dont care if you get a first down...at that point it becomes at the pain I inflict...

its football...these guys aren't supposed to like each other...if that is your nanny view of the sport go play soccer...

F' that...I played this sport through college, and maybe had a shot at further if I hadn't gotten hurt..and that is the kind of fire I was looking for yesterday and never saw.....

Tom Jackson said it best yesterday on Gameday...

its more than my willingness to hurt you...

its the fact that I am willing to hurt ME to hurt YOU....

once you go for it on 4th and 1 from the 7 up 38-0 its not a football game anymore...its a damn fight...and you can be damn sure that I might not win the game, but I was going to win the fight afterwards...

It's about pride....they can take points from you and yards from you...but they sure as sh---t can't take your pride from you...but you can give it away...and yesterday the Redskins gave it away...stand up and fight...its one thing to be beaten....yesterday we were spit upon...and I wasn't trained to take that kind of crap....

and it goes to the coaching too...once it became apparent you were going to leave Brady in...then you would have had an 8 man blitz every play...he would have been hit EVERY play...i dont care if you score...i dont care if you get a first down...at that point it becomes at the pain I inflict...

its football...these guys aren't supposed to like each other...if that is your nanny view of the sport go play soccer...

There is such a thing in the NFL as policing oneselves. Tom Brady knows what play is being sent in, he can audible to a run. He CHOOSES to throw deep balls to Moss up 45 points. Quick question: what do you think John Madden's Raiders' would have done if someone tried to put up 50 on them? I will tell you.. he would have sent Alzado or Hendricks or Tatum in late and picked Brady up and slammed him down on his right shoulder. Obviously Belichick is trying to send a message, the only problem is that the rest of the NFL won't respond. If Belichick wants to play classless football, then in my opinion all bets are off. Send everyone but the kitchen sink. If they are going to score 50 anyways why not get in some shots. If your going to get knocked out take someone with you.

There is such a thing in the NFL as policing oneselves. Tom Brady knows what play is being sent in, he can audible to a run. He CHOOSES to throw deep balls to Moss up 45 points. Quick question: what do you think John Madden's Raiders' would have done if someone tried to put up 50 on them? I will tell you.. he would have sent Alzado or Hendricks or Tatum in late and picked Brady up and slammed him down on his right shoulder. Obviously Belichick is trying to send a message, the only problem is that the rest of the NFL won't respond. If Belichick wants to play classless football, then in my opinion all bets are off. Send everyone but the kitchen sink. If they are going to score 50 anyways why not get in some shots. If your going to get knocked out take someone with you.

EXACTLY! Tatum, Lawrence Taylor, Lambert, or Butkis would not have let Brady do this and not get hit. Dirty or not dirty.

EXACTLY! Tatum, Lawrence Taylor, Lambert, or Butkis would not have let Brady do this and not get hit. Dirty or not dirty.

Why does everyone want Brady to get hurt? Last time I checked, Belichick was the head coach that kept Brady in the game instead of pulling him. Also, they send the play calls in to Brady and his job as QB is to execute the play.

Brady seems like a fairly classy guy, after all he restructured his contract and in a sense took a pay cut just to make sure the team could stay together.

I am not saying that it won't happen but if it's anyone's fault, it's Belichicks, not Bradys.

Why does everyone want Brady to get hurt? Last time I checked, Belichick was the head coach that kept Brady in the game instead of pulling him. Also, they send the play calls in to Brady and his job as QB is to execute the play.

Brady seems like a fairly classy guy, after all he restructured his contract and in a sense took a pay cut just to make sure the team could stay together.

I am not saying that it won't happen but if it's anyone's fault, it's Belichicks, not Bradys.

Archived