Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft.com: WILBON SUGGESTS TAKING OUT BRADY

twenty-eight

Yeah, let's hope for physical injury to someone because we dislike the coach.

Now THAT is classless.

Anyone who has a problem with Bill, fine... that's Bill - not Tom.

As much as I hate Pinhead Manning and Mangini - I would never hope for actual physical harm to come to them. It's a game, a sport... sure we love and live it - but NOT at the cost of stooping to levels so low that we should actually pray and hope for physical harm to come to someone else.

Why would you want Tom to suffer a career ending knee injury because you dislike the team's head coach? Talk about sour grapes.

Now THAT is classless.

As much as I hate Pinhead Manning and Mangini - I would never hope for actual physical harm to come to them. It's a game, a sport... sure we love and live it - but NOT at the cost of stooping to levels so low that we should actually pray and hope for physical harm to come to someone else.

Why would you want Tom to suffer a career ending knee injury because you dislike the team's head coach? Talk about sour grapes.

December 3rd and December 9th. If they are still undefeated and running the scores up those are the two dates I would put money down that someone comes after Brady.

I don't think Rex Ryan or LeBeau would take kindly to that.

The Ravens and Steelers have two very proud defenses and I don't think they would sit and let themselves be ***** smacked liked we did.

December 3rd and December 9th. If they are still undefeated and running the scores up those are the two dates I would put money down that someone comes after Brady.

I don't think Rex Ryan or LeBeau would take kindly to that.

The Ravens and Steelers have two very proud defenses and I don't think they would sit and let themselves be ***** smacked liked we did.

Now THAT is classless.

No one wants to see Tommy terrific out forever. Though I wouldn't mind seeing BB get a hit in the face with a football like Varsity Blues.

If your boy keeps running the score up and leaves the MVP out their something bad is going to happen.

Now THAT is classless.

No one wants to see Tommy terrific out forever. Though I wouldn't mind seeing BB get a hit in the face with a football like Varsity Blues.

If your boy keeps running the score up and leaves the MVP out their something bad is going to happen.

I was hoping on one of Brady's scrambles that ST would decapitate him... running up the score on my defense would piss me off so bad that Id be running around like a mad man trying to destroy anything and everything in my path... i wish atleast one person on that defense or sideline had that attitude towards the Pats.

I was hoping on one of Brady's scrambles that ST would decapitate him... running up the score on my defense would piss me off so bad that Id be running around like a mad man trying to destroy anything and everything in my path... i wish atleast one person on that defense or sideline had that attitude towards the Pats.

No where did Wilbon say "Somebody needs to take a cheap shot at Brady's knees and end his season." He said someone needs to light him up, and hard. Hard enough to cause some problems for that team. I was saying this all night, why aren't our guys knocking him out? They want him in the game unecessarily? So be it, but they'll pay for it.

No where did Wilbon say "Somebody needs to take a cheap shot at Brady's knees and end his season." He said someone needs to light him up, and hard. Hard enough to cause some problems for that team. I was saying this all night, why aren't our guys knocking him out? They want him in the game unecessarily? So be it, but they'll pay for it.

Now THAT is classless.

oh *iss off...back in the day that was how we approached games with Staubach, Meredith et al. I'm not saying personal fouls....but if you have a shot ..take it and make it hurt!

that's comical: an adovocate for an organization that violated the rules KNOWINGLY...almost injured a Cleveland QB....signs a disgrace of a player who has no class....speaking to class.

it's a violent sport...a Buddy Ryan would handle this. hope some defense musters the force to do what has to be done....pound Brady into the turf with regularity. if he gets hurt...well...unfortunate as that might be...the goal is to pound him to distraction. it's just football...right? pounding the QB is one viable strategy...right?

that day will come...Bellicheat just about guaranteed it.

Now THAT is classless.

oh *iss off...back in the day that was how we approached games with Staubach, Meredith et al. I'm not saying personal fouls....but if you have a shot ..take it and make it hurt!

that's comical: an adovocate for an organization that violated the rules KNOWINGLY...almost injured a Cleveland QB....signs a disgrace of a player who has no class....speaking to class.

it's a violent sport...a Buddy Ryan would handle this. hope some defense musters the force to do what has to be done....pound Brady into the turf with regularity. if he gets hurt...well...unfortunate as that might be...the goal is to pound him to distraction. it's just football...right? pounding the QB is one viable strategy...right?

that day will come...Bellicheat just about guaranteed it.

Do you see the irony of calling someone classless while advocating intentional injury?

Man, where is the "talking out of both sides of your mouth" emoticon when you need it?

Do you see the irony of calling someone classless while advocating intentional injury?

Man, where is the "talking out of both sides of your mouth" emoticon when you need it?

where did I say injure him? I said said knock him out! as in out of the game. a ferocious pass rush that administers pain on every pass attempt is the name of the game. recall the 85 Bears (or even the SB that year!). recall LT. that's what you do against a strong passing team.

don't like it.....write some haikus about class.... :laugh:

but please...give me a chance to shed a tear.....where's the right emoticon when you need it!

where did I say injure him? I said said knock him out! as in out of the game. a ferocious pass rush that administers pain on every pass attempt is the name of the game. recall the 85 Bears (or even the SB that year!). recall LT. that's what you do against a strong passing team.

don't like it.....write some haikus about class.... :laugh:

but please...give me a chance to shed a tear.....where's the right emoticon when you need it!

Archived