Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft.com: WILBON SUGGESTS TAKING OUT BRADY

twenty-eight

I'm not advocating that someone PURPOSELY try to injure Brady. But, that being said, if he's still in the game when the game is WELL in hand in the 4th Quarter (i.e. 38-0 or 45-0 with 5 minutes left) and he's still firing passes downfield.. the defense has the absolute right to hit him as HARD as they can (with a LEGAL TACKLE/SACK) for as long as he's still in the game. If he happens to get injured during "garbage time", let that decision rest on NE's coaching staff and let them answer the questions.

I'm not advocating that someone PURPOSELY try to injure Brady. But, that being said, if he's still in the game when the game is WELL in hand in the 4th Quarter (i.e. 38-0 or 45-0 with 5 minutes left) and he's still firing passes downfield.. the defense has the absolute right to hit him as HARD as they can (with a LEGAL TACKLE/SACK) for as long as he's still in the game. If he happens to get injured during "garbage time", let that decision rest on NE's coaching staff and let them answer the questions.

Archived