Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets vs. Redskins Official Prediction Thread

RalphZero

this is the type of game that Gibbs 1 would have his team ready to rebound in a big way against a struggling opponent with a green quarterback.

but this is Gibbs 2...

Jets 16

Skins 6

The Redskins are at 4-3 now. If the team plans on playing football in January (other than the John Madden video game) this is a must win situation.

If the Redskins lose this game, their season will spiral out of control and the Gibbs II era will be all but over.

The Redskins will find some way of winning this game.

Skins-21

Jets-9

No moral victory. Just win. No matter how. They embarrassed themselves and their fan base last week. But just win and go to 5-3. If our Skins have any soul, which they didn't have at all last Sun, then they should win and not look back all afternoon. But again they have this typical knack of giving a 1-7 team life, hope during a game. They must win. If they cant then whats the use. :helmet:

I am going to have to pick the Jets simply because the Redskins are horrible, Joe Gibbs refuses to adapt and change, Greg WIlliams refuses to adapt and change, and the Redskins special teams are horrible on kickoffs, usually starting from around the 19 yard line with kickoff returns and penalty's.

I am not a homer or a pessimist. I am a realist and this Redskins team is "coaching inhibited" as well as "QB inhibited". If your coaching is inferior, and your QB position is inferior then your team is inferior.

Yes the Skins could win, but its an away game so I am going to give this one to the Jets by a low scoring contest...of say...oh maybe 17-13 or overtime 20-17.

Jets are NOT better. The Skins are just worse at this point.

Archived