Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Turner Is Going to Be a Skin

method man

Gibbs won't be here next year so it will be up to the new coach Bill Cowher to decide who the running back will be.

I do not think it is all Portis' fault though the OL is not the same without the starters. If Portis is hurt though he needs to sit out.

Gibbs won't be here next year so it will be up to the new coach Bill Cowher to decide who the running back will be.

I do not think it is all Portis' fault though the OL is not the same without the starters. If Portis is hurt though he needs to sit out.

If you can analyze pro talent on limited carries then you should be a pro scout. Michael Turner has never been able to shoulder the starting job. Does anyone remember the two games LT was out for a couple years ago. I believe Turner had about 40 yards each time. You have to remember he gets his carries on a tired D when he is fresh.

On Portis being done, I don't think so. Give the guy time. I know I know, its week 8 and he should be in form right now... blah blah blah. The coaches have him starting so he is obviously our best option.

The Patriots are insane this year. Whether its fair or not, who cares. They no only made our O look bad, but also our stiffling D. Unless their whole team has an off day one game, I doubt many teams in this league will contend with them. I know today sucked, but you can't go and start calling for players to be cut.

If you can analyze pro talent on limited carries then you should be a pro scout. Michael Turner has never been able to shoulder the starting job. Does anyone remember the two games LT was out for a couple years ago. I believe Turner had about 40 yards each time. You have to remember he gets his carries on a tired D when he is fresh.

On Portis being done, I don't think so. Give the guy time. I know I know, its week 8 and he should be in form right now... blah blah blah. The coaches have him starting so he is obviously our best option.

The Patriots are insane this year. Whether its fair or not, who cares. They no only made our O look bad, but also our stiffling D. Unless their whole team has an off day one game, I doubt many teams in this league will contend with them. I know today sucked, but you can't go and start calling for players to be cut.

I wonder how many people still think Portis is an ELITE back.

Yeah no kidding. Read some threads from today, they are still lurking. Much less than before though. Some people might just start seeing the light. Others will still keep blaming our Oline.

I wonder how many people still think Portis is an ELITE back.

Yeah no kidding. Read some threads from today, they are still lurking. Much less than before though. Some people might just start seeing the light. Others will still keep blaming our Oline.

how bad does the Portis and second round draft pick for Champ Bailey look now?

It doesn't look bad at all. Bailey was on his way out and made his feelings clear that he wanted out of D.C. Would you rather have had us get nothing in return for him? CP led us to the playoffs in 2005.

I'll agree that CP hasn't looked the same this year. He's going down after the first contact is made.

CP will return to form before his days here are done and all of the haters better not jump back on the bandwagon.

how bad does the Portis and second round draft pick for Champ Bailey look now?

It doesn't look bad at all. Bailey was on his way out and made his feelings clear that he wanted out of D.C. Would you rather have had us get nothing in return for him? CP led us to the playoffs in 2005.

I'll agree that CP hasn't looked the same this year. He's going down after the first contact is made.

CP will return to form before his days here are done and all of the haters better not jump back on the bandwagon.

then portis will be a pro-bowler with whatever team he goes to...thats just how we do in DC lol

I know what you mean, but in this case I don't think it will happen. I love the guy's heart but his body is failing him.

I think it's more like we'll see Saunders go somewhere else and light up the league again with 400+ yard games. Then I'll really be sick.

then portis will be a pro-bowler with whatever team he goes to...thats just how we do in DC lol

I know what you mean, but in this case I don't think it will happen. I love the guy's heart but his body is failing him.

I think it's more like we'll see Saunders go somewhere else and light up the league again with 400+ yard games. Then I'll really be sick.

I disagree. Portis is still one of the key players on our team. He hasn't got a rhythm going in the past few games. However, both the Patriots and Cardinals basically stacked the box because we couldn't get any passing game deep. The entire offense has been out of sync. Also, remember the Patriots defense is pretty good. Portis was still 7th in the NFC in ypg entering this game. Plus tied for 1st in NFC for TDs.

I disagree. Portis is still one of the key players on our team. He hasn't got a rhythm going in the past few games. However, both the Patriots and Cardinals basically stacked the box because we couldn't get any passing game deep. The entire offense has been out of sync. Also, remember the Patriots defense is pretty good. Portis was still 7th in the NFC in ypg entering this game. Plus tied for 1st in NFC for TDs.

Archived