Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Turner Is Going to Be a Skin

method man

It doesn't look bad at all. Bailey was on his way out and made his feelings clear that he wanted out of D.C. Would you rather have had us get nothing in return for him? CP led us to the playoffs in 2005.

I'll agree that CP hasn't looked the same this year. He's going down after the first contact is made.

CP will return to form before his days here are done and all of the haters better not jump back on the bandwagon.

Why would we have gotten nothing in return? It is not like Bailey was a free agent. Regardless of where he wanted to be he was still under contract with the redskins.

It doesn't look bad at all. Bailey was on his way out and made his feelings clear that he wanted out of D.C. Would you rather have had us get nothing in return for him? CP led us to the playoffs in 2005.

I'll agree that CP hasn't looked the same this year. He's going down after the first contact is made.

CP will return to form before his days here are done and all of the haters better not jump back on the bandwagon.

Why would we have gotten nothing in return? It is not like Bailey was a free agent. Regardless of where he wanted to be he was still under contract with the redskins.

At the time, I remember us wanting to trade Bailey for a first to get Steven Jackson, because I thought he was an excellent fit for our scheme.

At the time, I remember us wanting to trade Bailey for a first to get Steven Jackson, because I thought he was an excellent fit for our scheme.

Note: Steven Jackson performed poorly earlier this season. My earlier post talked about this along with LJ and LT having bad starts. Fact is, CP's only had a few bad games. He started off the season averaging over 4 ypc until GB game. Also tied for NFC lead in TDs. Skins will work cap magic in offseason as always, but unless team completely falls apart (ie. below .500), CP will remain a Redskin. He will prove the doubters wrong later this year.

Note: Steven Jackson performed poorly earlier this season. My earlier post talked about this along with LJ and LT having bad starts. Fact is, CP's only had a few bad games. He started off the season averaging over 4 ypc until GB game. Also tied for NFC lead in TDs. Skins will work cap magic in offseason as always, but unless team completely falls apart (ie. below .500), CP will remain a Redskin. He will prove the doubters wrong later this year.

Yes Steven Jackson performed poorly because his OL is one of the worst in NFL history. Ours looks like the Hogs compared to them. If you take previous seasons into account, Steven Jackson is the better back because he is a much better receiver.

Yes Steven Jackson performed poorly because his OL is one of the worst in NFL history. Ours looks like the Hogs compared to them. If you take previous seasons into account, Steven Jackson is the better back because he is a much better receiver.

Sorry, but I just feel that Portis will have some breakout games in the coming weeks. This talk will go like the many other threads that have come following losses asking for the firing/benching of players. I understand the disappointment and lack of production so far, but to me, Clinton Portis at RB is one of the last places I would seek an upgrade at this point.

Sorry, but I just feel that Portis will have some breakout games in the coming weeks. This talk will go like the many other threads that have come following losses asking for the firing/benching of players. I understand the disappointment and lack of production so far, but to me, Clinton Portis at RB is one of the last places I would seek an upgrade at this point.

He'll probably have a good game against Buffalo or even next week (if he heals in time), and the Portis sniffers will say "I told you so" and then he'll proceed to have a fumble or two against Philly or Dallas and then they'll say he's hurt and stuff.

He'll probably have a good game against Buffalo or even next week (if he heals in time), and the Portis sniffers will say "I told you so" and then he'll proceed to have a fumble or two against Philly or Dallas and then they'll say he's hurt and stuff.

He'll probabaly do good against the Jets but then suck balls against the Bills, who have been playing excellent defense lately.

He'll probabaly do good against the Jets but then suck balls against the Bills, who have been playing excellent defense lately.

Archived