Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Turner Is Going to Be a Skin

method man

Portis is done. This is not the same Portis we saw back in 2005. I think we will end up cutting him because he is going to cost 9 mil next year.

I have a gut feeling we will sign Michael Turner to replace him.

No more stinking high dollar free agents. Lets find a stud and draft him.

Portis is done. This is not the same Portis we saw back in 2005. I think we will end up cutting him because he is going to cost 9 mil next year.

I have a gut feeling we will sign Michael Turner to replace him.

No more stinking high dollar free agents. Lets find a stud and draft him.

Portis has hit that point:

I do believe that he plays all-out, but his body just can't keep up.

There is no explosion, no threat.

Age means NOTHING when it comes to RB's. It's all wear and tear. Portis has a lot of "wear" at this point.

Do I think his career is over? No. I still think he can be a serviceable RB, mostly in a two-back system. But his days as a clear #1/top RB are long gone.

Portis has hit that point:

I do believe that he plays all-out, but his body just can't keep up.

There is no explosion, no threat.

Age means NOTHING when it comes to RB's. It's all wear and tear. Portis has a lot of "wear" at this point.

Do I think his career is over? No. I still think he can be a serviceable RB, mostly in a two-back system. But his days as a clear #1/top RB are long gone.

I agree that Portis is done. he doesn't run with conviction and seems to go down after first contact.

Turner could be a good choice. It is just sad to see the state of this offense right now. I need more beer.

I don't think Portis is done, but he is looking not 100% out there. That much is sure, I think he's on the decline that is a given.

I agree that Portis is done. he doesn't run with conviction and seems to go down after first contact.

Turner could be a good choice. It is just sad to see the state of this offense right now. I need more beer.

I don't think Portis is done, but he is looking not 100% out there. That much is sure, I think he's on the decline that is a given.

Archived