Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ran into Mark Brunell at Reagan National Airport last night...

timdaley73

Well if Brunell thinks we are good. We must be in trouble!!!!

Of course he isnt going to say anything bad...but the bottom line is.

He knows more about football than you will ever know. The fact that we got him at the tail end of his career has nothing to do with his knowledge and honestly...you cant touch him.

He made it as a successful qb on the biggest possible stage...he knows the game.

Do you?

I can answer that question.

No.

I love the cheap shots still thrown his way. Makes me really proud to be a Redskins fan! :doh:

PS. Nice story. Goes to show you not every Professional Football player needs to be an ass out in public when you aren't harassing them. :applause:

I love the cheap shots still thrown his way. Makes me really proud to be a Redskins fan! :doh:

PS. Nice story. Goes to show you not every Professional Football player needs to be an ass out in public when you aren't harassing them. :applause:

Then I called out, "Mark!"... He turned around saying, "Hey buddy... How you doing??" I replied "Tired, but good"... Then I asked him, "So, how are we looking against the Patriots this weekend?" He had a BIG smile and gave me a BIG thumbs up!! He said, "We are looking GREAT!!"

hahahaha...."we are looking great!" as he gets on a flight out of the country.

Then I called out, "Mark!"... He turned around saying, "Hey buddy... How you doing??" I replied "Tired, but good"... Then I asked him, "So, how are we looking against the Patriots this weekend?" He had a BIG smile and gave me a BIG thumbs up!! He said, "We are looking GREAT!!"

hahahaha...."we are looking great!" as he gets on a flight out of the country.

Yeah I don't really get that either. I mean some of it is lighthearted and just in good fun but some of it seems pretty meanspirited. I was one of the ones lobbying for Brunell to be benched last year but it was for football reasons, nothing else. I always thought he seemed like a great guy and a class act but he just didn't have it anymore. Reminds me of when he came in briefly during the Giants game last year when JC got shaken up and people were booing. I thought it was incredibly low for Skins fans to do that.

Yeah I don't really get that either. I mean some of it is lighthearted and just in good fun but some of it seems pretty meanspirited. I was one of the ones lobbying for Brunell to be benched last year but it was for football reasons, nothing else. I always thought he seemed like a great guy and a class act but he just didn't have it anymore. Reminds me of when he came in briefly during the Giants game last year when JC got shaken up and people were booing. I thought it was incredibly low for Skins fans to do that.

I stayed at the same hotel as the Skins did for the Packers game.

My buddy asked Mark Brunnel if he would sign my ball (Mark was in Lombardies resterant) and he did sign it when my friend said thank-you for the autograph,Mark replied in turn thank-you for asking me.

Much much better than Shawn Taylor who in the lobby for quite some time wouldnt sign anything.

I stayed at the same hotel as the Skins did for the Packers game.

My buddy asked Mark Brunnel if he would sign my ball (Mark was in Lombardies resterant) and he did sign it when my friend said thank-you for the autograph,Mark replied in turn thank-you for asking me.

Much much better than Shawn Taylor who in the lobby for quite some time wouldnt sign anything.

Archived