Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ran into Mark Brunell at Reagan National Airport last night...

timdaley73

It fell short :laugh:

What, nobody going to mention "supersmart" in this thread? What's the name of that Flash cartoonist again? Bang Brothers? The MB/Gibbs one is clahsic.

The story, if true, is danged impressive though. Getting a "hey buddy" and a quick exchange from a random "Mark" yelled in a garage is going the extra mile in my book.

It fell short :laugh:

What, nobody going to mention "supersmart" in this thread? What's the name of that Flash cartoonist again? Bang Brothers? The MB/Gibbs one is clahsic.

The story, if true, is danged impressive though. Getting a "hey buddy" and a quick exchange from a random "Mark" yelled in a garage is going the extra mile in my book.

say what you want about mark...but in his prime he was a great quarterback and on our team he did what he could. As a backup, third string insurance policy, I love this guy.

He is a great teammate and human being and if you bash him all you care about is the product on the field and not the human being.

say what you want about mark...but in his prime he was a great quarterback and on our team he did what he could. As a backup, third string insurance policy, I love this guy.

He is a great teammate and human being and if you bash him all you care about is the product on the field and not the human being.

Well if Brunell thinks we are good. We must be in trouble!!!!

Of course he isnt going to say anything bad...but the bottom line is.

He knows more about football than you will ever know. The fact that we got him at the tail end of his career has nothing to do with his knowledge and honestly...you cant touch him.

He made it as a successful qb on the biggest possible stage...he knows the game.

Do you?

I can answer that question.

No.

Archived