Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ran into Mark Brunell at Reagan National Airport last night...

timdaley73

I was coming back from a business trip in New York and I arrived at DCA airport around 8 PM or so... I walked out of the terminal into the Daily Parking garage... I was a little tired and out of it... But, a guy that looked really familiar to me walked right past me. Then I called out, "Mark!"... He turned around saying, "Hey buddy... How you doing??" I replied "Tired, but good"... Then I asked him, "So, how are we looking against the Patriots this weekend?" He had a BIG smile and gave me a BIG thumbs up!! He said, "We are looking GREAT!!" So, I have no worries that our team will show up this weekend!! Take it as a grain of salt you guys... But have NO FEAR!!

:point2sky :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

BTW, I think he was picking up/meeting somebody at the airport. A long black limo was in the garage waiting...

I was coming back from a business trip in New York and I arrived at DCA airport around 8 PM or so... I walked out of the terminal into the Daily Parking garage... I was a little tired and out of it... But, a guy that looked really familiar to me walked right past me. Then I called out, "Mark!"... He turned around saying, "Hey buddy... How you doing??" I replied "Tired, but good"... Then I asked him, "So, how are we looking against the Patriots this weekend?" He had a BIG smile and gave me a BIG thumbs up!! He said, "We are looking GREAT!!" So, I have no worries that our team will show up this weekend!! Take it as a grain of salt you guys... But have NO FEAR!!

BTW, I think he was picking up/meeting somebody at the airport. A long black limo was in the garage waiting...

He seems like a cool guy. Though I wasn't too fond of his playing under center during his latest starts, he seems half day decent. Kudos to him and let's go Skins!

He seems like a cool guy. Though I wasn't too fond of his playing under center during his latest starts, he seems half day decent. Kudos to him and let's go Skins!

Archived