Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Channing Crowder didn't know they speak English in London

ImmortalDragon

“I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

:laugh: Thats the funniest thing that I have seen all week! :laugh:

“I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

:laugh: Thats the funniest thing that I have seen all week! :laugh:

It seems like a joke to me.

Reminds me of when Quayle, who spoke Spanish, made the wisecrack about learning Latin before going to Latin America, and all the papers published it like he was making a serious statement. The comments about London Fletcher and Marvin Allen, and the fact that the reporter referred to it a Crowder's "standup routine" makes it apparent to me that the guy's just goofing around.

It seems like a joke to me.

Reminds me of when Quayle, who spoke Spanish, made the wisecrack about learning Latin before going to Latin America, and all the papers published it like he was making a serious statement. The comments about London Fletcher and Marvin Allen, and the fact that the reporter referred to it a Crowder's "standup routine" makes it apparent to me that the guy's just goofing around.

I think he was joking guys

here was a post within the article:

Here are some facts about Channing. He scored a 30 on the wonderlic. He was a member of the National Honors Society in college. He had a validated 3.5 GPA at University of Florida, and I believe he graduated early."

Yeah I saw that. I wonder if he's yanking people's chains.

I think he was joking guys

here was a post within the article:

Here are some facts about Channing. He scored a 30 on the wonderlic. He was a member of the National Honors Society in college. He had a validated 3.5 GPA at University of Florida, and I believe he graduated early."

Yeah I saw that. I wonder if he's yanking people's chains.

Archived