Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Channing Crowder didn't know they speak English in London

ImmortalDragon

You have to try really hard to learn things in Florida. They actually brought me up on plagiarism reveiw once because I knew how to write a research paper properly my first semester. I told them, "where I come from, you had to write a paper to get out of high school." :rolleyes:

On a side note, this guy is going to be shocked when he sees black people in London who were born there. I guess he has the simplistic view that Europe is white, Africa is black, etc. Provided he knows the continents.:doh:

He probably thinks Africa is a country and not a continent.

You have to try really hard to learn things in Florida. They actually brought me up on plagiarism reveiw once because I knew how to write a research paper properly my first semester. I told them, "where I come from, you had to write a paper to get out of high school." :rolleyes:

On a side note, this guy is going to be shocked when he sees black people in London who were born there. I guess he has the simplistic view that Europe is white, Africa is black, etc. Provided he knows the continents.:doh:

He probably thinks Africa is a country and not a continent.

Archived