Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brady Bunch VS Area 51

RedskinsNAVY28

Moss, Stallworth, Brady and Welker VS S.Taylor & Landry..

I would like to see Wes Welker come in the middle and get pounded by one of the safeties.. I think they are hungry and ready for HITS.. I cant wait to see Randy Moss or Dante Stallworth go for a slant and get speared.. and possibly tipped the ball and an interception by one of our corners..

We have one of the best secondaries in this league and it's time once again to knocked one of those recievers straight out from ****... Oh I cant wait to see this game.. They are under estimating are DEFENSE.. There is no way they will score all those points on offense. No freaking way, we have a reputation.. Sean Taylor and Landry will not make those touchdowns happen.. Not this time.. Its too big of a game and they love being an UNDERDOG..:laugh:

What do you guys think?

Moss, Stallworth, Brady and Welker VS S.Taylor & Landry..

I would like to see Wes Welker come in the middle and get pounded by one of the safeties.. I think they are hungry and ready for HITS.. I cant wait to see Randy Moss or Dante Stallworth go for a slant and get speared.. and possibly tipped the ball and an interception by one of our corners..

We have one of the best secondaries in this league and it's time once again to knocked one of those recievers straight out from ****... Oh I cant wait to see this game.. They are under estimating are DEFENSE.. There is no way they will score all those points on offense. No freaking way, we have a reputation.. Sean Taylor and Landry will not make those touchdowns happen.. Not this time.. Its too big of a game and they love being an UNDERDOG..:laugh:

What do you guys think?

i think you spelled "our" wrong.

and yes it would be nice if ST could get a hit or two on them.

The patriots (specifically bellichick) are NOT under estimating the Skins defense. I haerd a small clip today and he spoke extremely well of the safeties and corners of the Redskins. He's gonna have the offense prepared. he knows what they're up against.

I hope Sean knocks some of their receivers out. They've been ****y as hell and they really think they can just go out there and dominate everyone else. We need a bit pass rush and Sean must do his job, then we have a chance to kick NE's ass. On offense, we can't afford to turn the ball over. We really need a CLEAN game in order to beat the Pats, but it's not impossible. Not at all.

If Sean wants to go to the probowl, this will be his defining game. He'll need to have the best game of his career and truly take over the game the way safties like Reed, Dawkins etc. were able to do in the prime of thier careers. For my money Taylor is the only "star" player who has played up to his billing but if he wants to take the next step, this is the game to do it. The cream rises to the top against top tier teams, we'll see if he has it or not for sure because I don't think Brady will shy away from testing him.

Every team has to double Randy, if the skins leave taylor on Randy, he will will win one or two and they will be big gains imo. If the redskins drop everyone, Brady will eat them up short to welker (who will get out of bounds for easy 8 yard gains) and watson. I don't think the skins will get enough pressure on Brady, or force him to make bad throws. Stallworth and moss will stretch the safeties back, welker and watson have the intermediate and underneath, and Brady and the oline have been on fire all year. I am really looking forward to watching this game, should be tough for both offenses. Luckily my giants play them the last week, i figure the pats to be 14-1 or 13-2 by that time and resting Brady and others.

I can see this thread becoming another 'Of course we can win!' job :doh:

I would like someone to show me where and when someone from NE said that they reckoned this was an easy game, they were already planning for the Colts, that they are underestimating us...cos I cant find this stuff anywhere (maybe their fans mouth off but they arent on the field).

:helmet: :point2sky

You mean Area 21. There's no 30 to be found. The past couple of weeks I have seen LL trailing and coming in late. It's expected as he is only a rookie. He received a gift at the end of the Card's game. Warner could of thrown a better pass on a dead run. One thing's for sure, rushing 3 DL is not going to work this week. The only thing we can hope for is to keep the Pat's points total to a respectable number. If our Offense and Defense can play the perfect game, we might have a chance.

Well one of the things our secondary will be able to take away is those long floaters to Moss in double coverage that they were doing vs the Phins. Do that vs Taylor and whoever else and Taylor picks it off. I'm actually hoping the Pats try that because I think it will bite them in the ass. Underneath our LBs and CBs really need to execute their assignments and stay tight in their guys.

Landry's play has allowed Sean Taylor to do what he is currently doing. Maybe you should turn on some tape from last year and see what a really sub par safety will do to a team. See Archuleta, Adam.

I saw every game last year. No comparison. We didn't have Prioleau either. My comment was he is still a rookie, prone to rookie mistakes. I saw a late hit yesterday on Fitz and the Pac game he was trailing Lee on his long reception. Just an observation...

I don't think they (Taylor and Landry) feel as passionate about it as we fans do. I think they see the pats as just another team and they'll hit em hard if the opportunity happens to arise. I have no idea whether or not they really want to hurt them because they are 'so so good' like we want them to. Who knows. I have no idea what it's like being a professional football player.

I hope Sean knocks some of their receivers out. They've been ****y as hell and they really think they can just go out there and dominate everyone else. We need a bit pass rush and Sean must do his job, then we have a chance to kick NE's ass. On offense, we can't afford to turn the ball over. We really need a CLEAN game in order to beat the Pats, but it's not impossible. Not at all.

I havnt heard of NE's WR's being ****y...and I don't blame them for thinking they can go out there and dominate everyone, because they did just that their first 7 games.

I havnt heard of NE's WR's being ****y...and I don't blame them for thinking they can go out there and dominate everyone, because they did just that their first 7 games.

While playing against the Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Cowboys, Browns. The leagues worst defenses. Please.

Archived