Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injuries today? (Merged)

Santana_Fan

it's not an NFC game. it's not the 'wrong game' by any stretch. the Redskins need to win the games immediately FOLLOWING the New England game. seeing this I would be less likely to push a Marcus Washington or a Casey Rabach back onto the field if they are not really ready to play, thus setting the team back even further.

NE is healthy and playing at home at 7-0 operating on all cylinders. I am not going to break a sweat if the Redskins lose this game.

I think the same way. I've already started rooting for certain teams according to how it would affect tiebreakers...If you wanna lose, lose out of conference.

Every team in the East will probably lose to the Pats, so there will no real advantage there. (I believe the NFC East plays the AFC East.) They are playing awesome right now.

Earlier today I was thinking 31-21 Pats. We could win if we get healthy and play perfect.

whooooooa yea man... seriously wow? where the hell did you pull that out of?

marcus washington not useful? our worst LB?

im gonna pretend you didnt say that, and i will also pretend that every play washington has been on (sacks, FF,etc) you unrealistically but coincidentally were looking away at the moment.

yea man I just about hit the floor. In fact if Marcus can go then he will be a huge help with pass protection in the middle and can blitz at any time. He gives this D many more options on how to attack the Qb or defend the slant pass which BTW is what NE does best.

I think the same way. I've already started rooting for certain teams according to how it would affect tiebreakers...If you wanna lose, lose out of conference.

Every team in the East will probably lose to the Pats, so there will no real advantage there. (I believe the NFC East plays the AFC East.) They are playing awesome right now.

Earlier today I was thinking 31-21 Pats. We could win if we get healthy and play perfect.

The Giants get the Pats the last game of the season and its probably true that the Pats will be resting their starters that game. So all of the NFC East teams wont get a hard time vs. the Pats.

hey im saying we dont even go to NE, shoo take a week off, get some rest, have another bye week. get some practice, see what we can do with the o-line.

hahaha im jk.. doesnt sound bad though! :D

I have been saying that we have at shot at the pats. After yesterday, seeing how bad our OL really is right now, your post does not sound that bad.

brilliant :cheers:

How is this even news worthy? Every team has minor injuries to their players this time of the season. Besides I don't see it making Rogers any less effective then he already is.

Here we go again. It happens to be news worthy, just "maybe" because they are Redskins. :doh: Another Rogers hater.

Injuries that I am aware from post-game.

Rock- quad strain on 70 yd run.

Smoot- Hamstring bothering him (why Springs played so much today)

Rogers- sprained knee, still played

I personally feel that either Moss or Portis are 100%, they just don't look right.

agree

Moss was making those short yard gain plays

and Portis just didnt have the spring he usualy hits the pocket with

i don't know why but I think the skins will give the pats their first shut-out of the season. Please Gibbs open the offense up.

Shut out? I think that's a little too optimistic about this defense. Granted we have an excellent defense' date=' but the Pats have way to many weapons to think shut out. I think the most we can [b']hope[/b] for is holding them under 20. Which can be done because we have a good secondary, and something most other teams don't have which are linebackers that have good coverage skills too.

it's not an NFC game. it's not the 'wrong game' by any stretch. the Redskins need to win the games immediately FOLLOWING the New England game. seeing this I would be less likely to push a Marcus Washington or a Casey Rabach back onto the field if they are not really ready to play, thus setting the team back even further.

NE is healthy and playing at home at 7-0 operating on all cylinders. I am not going to break a sweat if the Redskins lose this game.

Right, while you never want to toss a game and beating the Pats would go a long way to making up the loss to the Giants, going into the last half of the season relatively healthy and a 5-3 or 4-4 record is our best chance. Finishing the first half at 6-2 would be great but unless we go full out and NE throws a stinker (for them), I don't think we'll win (though anybody CAN win).

I'm also thinking of a certain couple of games. During the regular season, we beat this opponent. Both of us made a certain game at the end of the year...

Archived