Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Injuries today? (Merged)

Santana_Fan

it's not an NFC game. it's not the 'wrong game' by any stretch. the Redskins need to win the games immediately FOLLOWING the New England game. seeing this I would be less likely to push a Marcus Washington or a Casey Rabach back onto the field if they are not really ready to play, thus setting the team back even further.

NE is healthy and playing at home at 7-0 operating on all cylinders. I am not going to break a sweat if the Redskins lose this game.

Smoot and the hamstring that just won't heal! Dang. I think Carlos is probably fine. I think I saw him hobbling for a bit, but he seemed to recover and go back to playing without going off. Maybe that wasn't the injury, but he seemed okay.

hopefully Rabach will be ready for next week. And when will Washington play again. (not that we really missed him. I don't think we really need him, hes our worst LB) Also does anyone know about what week were expecting Randy Thomas back?

How to ruin credibility in just 23-ish words. :doh:

How to ruin credibility in just 23-ish words. :doh:

whooooooa yea man... seriously wow? where the hell did you pull that out of?

marcus washington not useful? our worst LB?

im gonna pretend you didnt say that, and i will also pretend that every play washington has been on (sacks, FF,etc) you unrealistically but coincidentally were looking away at the moment.

Archived