Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vikes vs pukes game thread....

tr1

I realize we're down 7 at half, but I can't be too dissapointed with my team except for the inabilty to finish a drive.

Why in the world are you on OUR Board?.............Can't Jerry Jones afford a decent Board??:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're a Romo sits to pee fan?

I don't belong to any Cowboys boards, there are way to many bandwagon fans that no nothing about football. The last one I was apart of disolved after about 2 years and I decided I would go somewhere where there is at least good football discussion so I'm here. Plus, what fun would a Cowboys thread be without a Boys fan to pick on? :D

I don't belong to any Cowboys boards, there are way to many bandwagon fans that no nothing about football. The last one I was apart of disolved after about 2 years and I decided I would go somewhere where there is at least good football discussion so I'm here. Plus, what fun would a Cowboys thread be without a Boys fan to pick on? :D

Do they teach English in Texas?

This paragraph is horrible.

Usually this means you were a cowboy fan who was recently banned. :laugh:

If you behave, follow the rules, and we don't find out you're using a fake acct. (ve haff vays), you're welcome here, though you will get picked on at times. :):cheers:

Usually this means you were a cowboy fan who was recently banned. :laugh:

If you behave, follow the rules, and we don't find out you're using a fake acct. (ve haff vays), you're welcome here, though you will get picked on at times. :):cheers:

I can assure you I've never been banned, I dont get into much mudslinging.

Archived