Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vikes vs pukes game thread....

tr1

yea Portis blocks are nice , he always lays it on the line there , too bad his main job is to run and as of right now , he is poor at that ^ ^ not only his fault tho our oline is gross

Its a shame, for 3 years we have had the same opening for Portis.....no change in line up or execution ------------do ya think that the "other" teams have figured us out? :laugh: - and Portis takes the blame?;)

And, well...........I support this TEAM..........and PORTIS is a valuable TEAM member.

Its a shame' date=' for 3 years we have had the same opening for Portis.....no change in line up or execution ------------do ya think that the "other" teams have figured us out? :laugh: - and Portis takes the blame?;)

And, well...........I support this TEAM..........and PORTIS is a valuable TEAM member.[/quote']

what? no change in what .... dude your crazy every year has been different with with injuries to the oline , injuries to portis , and a whole new offensive system , im not exactly sure what you're saying but the truth is our offense is not good right now , Portis looks slow and hurt , our oline is getting blasted and we cant seem to adjust out playcalling for it , and if we do get anything going it usually gets killed by a dropped pass ... so yea

yea dude is bad , Portis is the youngest Rb to possibly be washed up , maybe we need a new stud starting RB and let Portis back him up

I personally don't want to give up on Portis, but he's hurt and not very durable. running backs have about a five year window and I'm afraid Portis is on the downside of his peak. We should really consider drafting a running back not to replace Portis just yet. Just to compliment Portis and eventually replace him if his production is consistently down. I think he'd be better behind a better line, but he's breaking down and running backs break down after only a few years

I personally don't want to give up on Portis, but he's hurt and not very durable. running backs have about a five year window and I'm afraid Portis is on the downside of his peak. We should really consider drafting a running back not to replace Portis just yet. Just to compliment Portis and eventually replace him if his production is consistently down. I think he'd be better behind a better line, but he's breaking down and running backs break down after only a few years

I agree, Portis had a great time in Denver but he fit that system , while I think he was great for us and he still can be pretty good , he will not be what he was in Denver and he seems to not be able to ge healthy and he is on his downside especially the way he lays it on the line during the game , as bad as we need WRs and dline help , we also need oline and Rb help =\ really sux every year we have a new weakness

what? no change in what .... dude your crazy every year has been different with with injuries to the oline , injuries to portis , and a whole new offensive system , im not exactly sure what you're saying but the truth is our offense is not good right now , Portis looks slow and hurt , our oline is getting blasted and we cant seem to adjust out playcalling for it , and if we do get anything going it usually gets killed by a dropped pass ... so yea

I'm not ready to give up on Portis~ I agree with Sammy.......but the way we execute a play call for Portis is the same 'ol same 'ol..........Portis IS getting beat up by this type of play~ as well as Betts.

I missed pretty much all of the game(religious festivities I had to attend to). I saw at halftime Dallas outgained Minny something like 250-75 but was down. WTF??

Romo sits to pee fumbled at the Minny 10, recovered by Vikes.

Crayton fumbled at midfield, returned by Vikes for TD.

They had one legit TD drive. The first drive of the game.

After that, they didnt do too much at all.

Archived